“Good food!”

Price range: US$20 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located on Little Clarendon Street, Strada serves up authentic Italian food in a spacious and stylish setting. The restaurant is perfect for taking a break from shopping, holding business lunches or enjoying leisurely dinners with friends and family. Strada Oxford is a part of the well-known group of contemporary Italian restaurants located on the high street serving good quality, simple, freshly prepared dishes using the finest seasonal produce available. The menus offer hand stretched pizzas, fresh pastas and risotto, as well as grilled meat and fish dishes.
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We visited here March 2013 with my family and friends. We all had pizzas and my little one had kids pasta dish. My husband enjoyed his pizza Caprino. I had pizza Prosciutto e verde. In my honest opinion, since this place was recommended by our Italian friends, I did expect to have more from it. More than average pizza in town, but I would have wanted to have something more to make me come again - at least for a pizza. Restaurant is clean and modern, staff is friendly and service was good. We had two little girls with us, they had highchairs and something to colour for the kids while waiting to food to come. Reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I've enjoyed Strada before but not visited for a while. Today, seven of us arrived to sample the menu. Helpful staff seated us quickly. Drinks arrived swiftly. I ordered the Pollo Funghi with a Tricolore as a side salad. Well-presented. Delicious chicken with a light Funghi sauce; butter-fried potatoes with onions, rocket garnish. Tricolore traditional with home-sliced generous portions of tomato, mozzarella and avocado. Coffee was provided in authentic Italian style too - and delicious. We were happy ...and pleased to recommend!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

One of best restaurants in oxford. always fresh food and perfect service. also good value for money.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

We ate lunch here last weekend with our children. We love Italy and Italian food and were very impressed with the offerings at Strada. The children loved their generous pasta dishes and our mains were excellent. The house wine was lovely too. Service was friendly and efficient and we had a really relaxing meal. The only slight let-down was the espresso at the end - we like the strong stuff but this was more like a bit of filter coffee in an espresso cup! We'd definitely visit again and even make the trip to Oxford (we live half an hour away) specially to eat there.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

nice italian on little clarendon street. friendly staff, good service. i came with a bunch of friends and we all ordered different meals.from pizza to pasta to seafood and steak. they were all delicious, they all came on time. medium priced, nice atmosphere. all in all I would come back.