“Fabulous!”

Price range: US$20 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located on Little Clarendon Street, Strada serves up authentic Italian food in a spacious and stylish setting. The restaurant is perfect for taking a break from shopping, holding business lunches or enjoying leisurely dinners with friends and family. Strada Oxford is a part of the well-known group of contemporary Italian restaurants located on the high street serving good quality, simple, freshly prepared dishes using the finest seasonal produce available. The menus offer hand stretched pizzas, fresh pastas and risotto, as well as grilled meat and fish dishes.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Great buzzy restaurant, quick excellent service - lovey food as usual for a chain group. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I've been to Strada before and it was nothing special but this one in Jericho was brilliant. Miro went above and beyond to make sure we were happy - i was being a pain and really craved carbonara but it wasnt on the menu but he went and asked anyway and they made it for me. The food was brilliant, the recommended beers were great, I asked for a bloody mary and because I had asked for no lemon in the water they had thought to not add it to my bloody mary which was unbelievably thoughtfull. Miro unfortunately left shift, to be replaced by Dilyana who was also great. Strada - Thanks to your staff and chefs.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

One can get a bit tired of chains like Strada and Cafe Rouge, but this is one of the better ones. Good service, nice decor, a buzzy atmosphere and the standard menu done rather well.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We visited here March 2013 with my family and friends. We all had pizzas and my little one had kids pasta dish. My husband enjoyed his pizza Caprino. I had pizza Prosciutto e verde. In my honest opinion, since this place was recommended by our Italian friends, I did expect to have more from it. More than average pizza in town, but I would have wanted to have something more to make me come again - at least for a pizza. Restaurant is clean and modern, staff is friendly and service was good. We had two little girls with us, they had highchairs and something to colour for the kids while waiting to food to come. Reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I've enjoyed Strada before but not visited for a while. Today, seven of us arrived to sample the menu. Helpful staff seated us quickly. Drinks arrived swiftly. I ordered the Pollo Funghi with a Tricolore as a side salad. Well-presented. Delicious chicken with a light Funghi sauce; butter-fried potatoes with onions, rocket garnish. Tricolore traditional with home-sliced generous portions of tomato, mozzarella and avocado. Coffee was provided in authentic Italian style too - and delicious. We were happy ...and pleased to recommend!