“The best staff ever!”
Review of Dirty Bones Oxford

Dirty Bones Oxford
Reserve with OpenTable
Dirty Bones Oxford is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #295 of 686 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$14 - US$56
Description: Dirty Bones is all about serving best-in-class NYC-inspired comfort food and cocktails to a carefully curated playlist of old-school hip hop, funk and soul. Their New York roots are at the heart of everything they create, especially when it comes to their vibrant team, laid-back atmosphere and retro-inspired designs.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food was great! We ate as a dessert the waffle and i can definitely recommend you! Our waitress Yolanda was very helpful and made our experience even better!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been here before reserved a table for 6 of us last time I came I was with my family this time with friends and luckily WE HAD SUNNY serving us which made our day before we even sat down. That guy is the best so polite attentive professional and funny well my wife did say he was very good looking so I will let him off, service was grate thanks to sunny food was awesome and the Dj was brilliant I will be coming back to dirty bones again and again as the whole team is just fantastic food is the 8th wonder of the world and I feel like I am a part of family thanks guys for all your hard work see you in 2 weeks time (;

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited at a lunchtime, and chose to have the set lunch menu. We tried the vegetarian burger and the mushroom tacos - pleasant, but not as tasty as we were expecting for the money. I would, however, highly recommend the padron peppers as the starter/side option - definitely the best part of an otherwise mediocre meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food, location and atmosphere fantastic. The service was exceptional - our waiters Peter and Sunny could not have been better - really professional and friendly and nothing too much trouble.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate at Oxford Dirty Bones and had a very enjoyable meal, despite them having their water cut-off midway during the meal!

We tried the piles of chicken, the crispy lamb fries, steak & eggs, chicken burger and avocados & poached eggs. All were well received and the portions sizes good. Especially the side order lamb fries.

Staff were very good, friendly & effiicient.

Thanks for a very good meal, and will return when next in Oxford!