“Our 12th visit love this place!”

Happy Friday Kitchen
Ranked #155 of 702 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$13 - US$18
Description: Happy Friday Kitchen is Oxford's first & only 100% vegan restaurant. Our menu is inspired by plant based Californian comfort food, with our dishes ranging from Mac n Cheese to wholesome Buddha Bowls. We work closely with our like-minded suppliers to create delicious, eco and animal friendly dishes that we strongly believe vegans, vegetarians & meat-eaters will enjoy.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my partner travel around here there and everywhere and eat a lot of vegan food in the process so much so we have our own vblog.
When we first heard about happy Friday opening in our home town we was very excited because we didn’t have to travel for it.
Our first visit we had the burgers and cheese fries and then slowly moved our way down the menu except the pizza simply because I’ve always found vegan pizza boaring! But on around our 8th visit I tried the pizza and oh my god I was not disappointed I’ve had the meat loafers pizza every time that we have been back it’s just amazing!

Each time we have been back we have seen the restaurant grow!
The staff
The menu
The quality
Everything is just getting better
We love this place the vibes the food the atmosphere it’s just perfect

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I really love coming here as it's one of the few good vegan places in Oxford but every time I order takeout there are issues. This time round they only sent me half of my burger. When it's already a bit expensive -
(12 for a small portion) I would hope I would at least get the full thing...

Lola D, Owner at Happy Friday Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Bethany! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I’m so sorry to hear somethings gone wrong with your order, please request a refund via Deliveroo & I’d also really appreciate if you could contact me at lola@happyfridaykitchen.co.uk so you can give me a bit more info! Thanks again, Lola

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I would really recommend this place to all veggies and vegans. I’ve been here for breakfast and dinner and there’s an amazing range of meals, proving that vegans can eat more than falafel!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Eaten here a few times now and it never disappoints! Such tasty, good quality food! The cheese fries are an absolute winner!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Happy Friday Kitchen has such an incredible menu filled with delicious, affordable, comfort, vegan food. The burgers are all amazing and definitely taste the cheesy fries! Also, the cakes are the best I've tasted, even compared to non-vegan options! The staff are all so friendly and make sure to say hello to Buddha the cute dog! Couldn't recommend this place enough!