“Free samples always encouraged!”
Review of Fudge Kitchen

Fudge Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 46 Shopping in Oxford
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I always end up in the fudge kitchen when walking past, the staff are usually outside encouraging you to pop in for free samples! I love the chocolate orange fudge, and I'm sure I remember one with bacon that was quite special too.

If you're lucky and come at the right time, you can see fudge being made in store! The staff are so enthusiastic, it's great to see somewhere like this adding to the life and spirit of Oxford. I have bought many Christmas and birthday presents for family and friends from the fudge kitchen!

All reviews
"shop"
in 30 reviews
"phantom"

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome fudge , charming staff , good laughs , live demonstration of fudge making, offers loads of free samples , defo worth a visit

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

The fudge was amazing, free samples, and the employees were friendly and helpful! Would definitely go back

Reviewed 21 February 2018

A fantastic experience for 7 ladies enjoying a hen party weekend. Even if you are not a fan of fudge its fascinating to see how it is made and you get to try for yourself. Theatrical Toby kept us all involved and has great talent as a fudge maker, manager and entertainer. The man who took all our coats and brought our aprons was very helpful, especially as they were winter coats. All staff had a great sense of humour and were welcoming. I was so impressed I bought a little kit from them to try making fudge at home with my Nephew. Thanks Toby et all, a great afternoon and would recommend to anyone. If you do visit let us know if you see the Phantom Duck!

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We visited the Fudge Kitchen in Oxford as part of my daughters Hen Weekend, we were greeted by the manager Toby a young man who should really be in theatre, who showed how fudge is made and encouraged us to take part in the whole process. Toby kept up a fun commentary all the time and told us the story of the mysterious Fudge Kitchen Phantom Rubber Duck . Thanks Toby for a fun and enjoyable afternoon.