“Wow what a restaurant wished we lived in Oxford”
Review of Brasserie Blanc

Brasserie Blanc
Ranked #31 of 700 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$16 - US$53
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This was our first Brasserie Blanc which opened over 21 years ago when Raymond Blanc was just a boy! Now with a truly beautiful new look, we are open every day from breakfast right through to dinner, and everything in between. We love it here in the heart of the Jericho area of Oxford where we serve real French food in our relaxed and welcoming, light filled space. The restaurant is always buzzing with our many regulars, new faces and the many tourists visiting this charming part of the city. Ask about our private dining room if you have a special occasion in mind or if you want a meeting space with great French coffee on tap.
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Visiting Oxford and found this restaurant on a google search. Gosh what a find.
Food was superb, my husband had steak tartare starters which he loves and I had
the cheese soufflé both wonderful starters.

Fillet steak for mains with all the extras , melt in the mouth

Service was exceptional and the atmosphere lovely full on a Monday night .

Exceptional cannot give this enough stars

BrasserieBlancOxford, Manager at Brasserie Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Sue L,

what an amazing review. Thank you so much for taking a time to leave us a lovely feedback. Cheese souffle is most popular starter and we all including me love it. I have passed your feedback to our chefs and waiters as it always make them very happy.

Brasserie Blanc having multiple restaurants across the UK so maybe there is one closer to you.

Please contact me directly on oxford@braserieblanc.com next time you will be around and I will organise a glass of bubbly for you.

Martina

Write a ReviewReviews (1,279)

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Family get together for Sunday Lunch. Food was quite accomplished and well presented, though the children meals were a bit dry and overcooked, but adult meals excellent.
The service was a bit haphazard when the waiters came to take our order before we had ordered drinks and we had to ask three times for a straw for the children drinks They are usually more professional than this..

Dear Peter M,

thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
I am sorry to hear about the kids meal and service not delivering up to your expectation. I can reassure you this was just one down. I have spoken to head chef and all staff who is working on the floor to make sure this won't happen again as we care about our customers and always want to deliver up to our standards.

I hope to see you soon to prove you our standards are still high.

Please let me know directly on oxford@brasserieblanc.com next time you would like book a table with us and I will organise a glass of wine for you and your guests.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I have been visiting Brasserie Blanc for years and it never fails to be a really good experience. A great range of choices are available, and the prices are pretty reasonable, given the quality.

Dear Sally R,

thank you so much for taking a time to leave us such lovely feedback. We are very pleased you have enjoyed your time with us.
We hoping to see you soon again.

Please do not hesitate to email me at oxford@brasserieblanc.com next time you`re around and I will organise a glass of wine for you.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Fabulous food, with excellent friendly staff in a nice area of oxford. I happily recommend to all , will definitely be returning.

BrasserieBlancOxford, Manager at Brasserie Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Nic and Steve W,

thank you so much for amazing review. Looks like we have a new regular customer which makes us extremely happy!

Please do email me at oxford@brasserieblanc.com next time you are around and I will happily organise a glass of wine for you and your guest.

BB Team

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Came to Oxford during Easter weekend and we decided to book ahead. Good job we did because this place is popular (it was full when we ate, and it's not particularly small) and having eaten here it was easy to see why. The service was friendly and efficient. The food tasted delicious and came well presented. One thing that we noticed compared to a lot of other restaurants that we've been to was, the gap between the courses was perfect. We seemed to have just the right about of time to digest and chat before the next course was delivered. Good menu and wine selection.
We would recommend this place to anyone looking either as a group or a couple. Finally for Oxford, prices were very reasonable.

Dear Ali921,

thank you very much for your amazing review. We are very pleased to hear such a nice feedback.

We are hoping to see you soon.

Please do email me at oxford@brasserieblanc.com next time you are around and I will organise a glass of wine for you and your guests.

Kindest Regards,