“this place is becoming better and better”
Review of Brasserie Blanc

Brasserie Blanc
Ranked #30 of 716 Restaurants in Oxford
Price range: US$16 - US$52
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This was our first Brasserie Blanc which opened over 21 years ago when Raymond Blanc was just a boy! Now with a truly beautiful new look, we are open every day from breakfast right through to dinner, and everything in between. We love it here in the heart of the Jericho area of Oxford where we serve real French food in our relaxed and welcoming, light filled space. The restaurant is always buzzing with our many regulars, new faces and the many tourists visiting this charming part of the city. Ask about our private dining room if you have a special occasion in mind or if you want a meeting space with great French coffee on tap.
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We sometime take our research visitors to dinner here, but haven't done it in a while.
Last evening we had dinner at the Brasserie again and found it greatly improved.
The mediterranean soup beats the best places in Marseille, and the cheese souffle is a poem. We will definitely come back.

BrasserieBlancOxford, Manager at Brasserie Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Dear Luca A,

thank you very much for coming back to our restaurant. We are very happy to hear you have enjoyed our evening with us.

Noting make us more happy than returning customers who appreciate good food as much as we do. :)

We are hoping to see you soon again.

Please do not hesitate to email me at oxford@brasserieblanc.com next time you would like to book a table with us and I will happily organise a glass of bubbly for you.

Martina

Write a ReviewReviews (1,334)

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We've been here a few times now and it never fails to impress. The food is imaginative ( sometimes a challenge with children and a vegetarian) and tastes great. The service is fantastic and it sits well in the upmarket area of Jericho Oxford. It was surprisingly good value also considering the quality.

Hello,

thank you very much for choosing BB-Oxford and for your lovely review. I have passed your comment to our staff and they were delighted to hear it.

We hoping to see you soon again.

Please do not hesitate to email me at oxford@brasserieblanc.com next time you`re around and I will organise a glass of wine for you on your next visit.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Visiting Oxford and found this restaurant on a google search. Gosh what a find.
Food was superb, my husband had steak tartare starters which he loves and I had
the cheese soufflé both wonderful starters.

Fillet steak for mains with all the extras , melt in the mouth

Service was exceptional and the atmosphere lovely full on a Monday night .

Exceptional cannot give this enough stars

Dear Sue L,

what an amazing review. Thank you so much for taking a time to leave us a lovely feedback. Cheese souffle is most popular starter and we all including me love it. I have passed your feedback to our chefs and waiters as it always make them very happy.

Brasserie Blanc having multiple restaurants across the UK so maybe there is one closer to you.

Please contact me directly on oxford@braserieblanc.com next time you will be around and I will organise a glass of bubbly for you.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Family get together for Sunday Lunch. Food was quite accomplished and well presented, though the children meals were a bit dry and overcooked, but adult meals excellent.
The service was a bit haphazard when the waiters came to take our order before we had ordered drinks and we had to ask three times for a straw for the children drinks They are usually more professional than this..

Dear Peter M,

thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
I am sorry to hear about the kids meal and service not delivering up to your expectation. I can reassure you this was just one down. I have spoken to head chef and all staff who is working on the floor to make sure this won't happen again as we care about our customers and always want to deliver up to our standards.

I hope to see you soon to prove you our standards are still high.

Please let me know directly on oxford@brasserieblanc.com next time you would like book a table with us and I will organise a glass of wine for you and your guests.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I have been visiting Brasserie Blanc for years and it never fails to be a really good experience. A great range of choices are available, and the prices are pretty reasonable, given the quality.

Dear Sally R,

thank you so much for taking a time to leave us such lovely feedback. We are very pleased you have enjoyed your time with us.
We hoping to see you soon again.

Please do not hesitate to email me at oxford@brasserieblanc.com next time you`re around and I will organise a glass of wine for you.