US$105
US$102
  • Breakfast included
The Punchbowl Inn(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$234
Priceline
The Townhouse(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Eynsham Hall Hotel(North Leigh)
US$83
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgin barservice chargeblenheim palaceafternoon teano tea coffee making facilitiesbefore dinnerquirky hotelsuperior roomfine diningrestaurant managerlamban overnight staylovely roomcream teaattentive staffbed and breakfasthuge bed
Reviewed 8 September 2015

Feathers Hotel is a lovely hotel in a very pretty village. Parking in the evenings is very easy. The room we stayed in was quite small but well appointed. The dining room is lovely and the outside courtyard is a great place for drinks. Breakfast was a little disappointing as not much attention was paid to presentation and the cold buffet seemed a little tired and uninspiring. Some great pubs in the area and a lovely town to walk around. Excellent location if you are wanting to visit Blenheim Palace.

Room Tip: We had a room on street level but it was quiet and well insulated. No aircon or fans so it was a little warm.
Reviewed 5 September 2015

On arrival, the village of Woodstock offers free street parking and we parked 20ft from the front door.
At check in we were greeted by a friendly receptionist and given the keys to the feature double. The room was on the 2nd floor and without a lift the stairs could be an issue for less mobile guests. The staircase twisted and turned and the unevenness added to the character of the place. The room was large with double aspect windows. The sleigh bed was large and comfortable. I loved the quirky uneven floor and laughed as the keys slid off the table. The old wardrobe had a lovely old smell and the creaky floorboards really enhanced the old world charm.
The bathroom on the other hand was really modern with stand alone bath and separate shower, very good.
Tea and coffee are complementary and I just needed to call down and the tea arrived in minutes morning or afternoon.
The restaurant was closed as I arrived on a Sunday but I did take breakfast the following morning. This was very good with plenty of choice and the full English was cooked to order.
I can't finish without featuring the Gin Bar at the hotel. over 300 different Gins. The menu is detailed, but I took the time to pick one I liked the sound of,and was not disappointed.
The hotel is walking distance to Blenheim Palace so you can park up for the day.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for those making a weekend stay in the Cotswolds or visiting Blenhiem.
Lovely stay

Room Tip: i loved the feature double with the sleigh bed
Reviewed 5 September 2015

Room was excellent. Suit 4, large and very comfortable. Service was also excellent throughout our stay. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Located very near to Blenhim Palace, short trip to Oxford. Although there is only on street parking we had no difficulty finding a space and parking charges have been removed so there is no hassle with meters. Breakfast is excellent.

Our only negative would be the restaurant. The evening menu is limited compared to other similar hotels nearby and the Chef unable or unwilling to cater for a food allergy. Another 4 star restaurant down the road had no difficulty modifying their menu. Wine in particular is expensive. The absence of table cloths also downgrades.

Room Tip: Suit 4 spacious, lovely but lots of narrow stairs so not for someone with mobility difficulties.
1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed for one night on Tuesday 25th August with my husband,teenage daughter and my mum. The feathers is a lovely old hotel with some modern touches. The lady on reception was very friendly and helpful,taking us to our 2 rooms. She very kindly provided my daughter with a pile of dvd's for her to choose from. My husband and I had a suite in the main hotel ( room 2). It was fab,with a separate lounge area,extra large bed and modern and stylish bathroom. It was all immaculately clean. The roomy my mum and daughter shared was smaller but equally nicely furnished, clean and had a wet room. The only thing with this room (52) is you have to go outside the main hotel and down a short path running next to the beer garden to access it. My mum who is 82 did comment she wouldn't want to stay there on her own but it wasn't a problem this time. Breakfast was fantastic, such choice and all very fresh and plenty of it such as cereal,fresh pastries;fruit salad and cooked breakfast which was great. As I had booked the rooms on a best deal offer the hotel was outstanding value. I would definitely stay here again. One thing to note is no tea/coffee making facilities in the rooms but the hotel provides these free to your room. Also the hotel resturant is quite expensive so we ate in the Kings Arms which has great food very reasonably priced I can also recommend The Crown.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2015

After having another hotel cancel, My friend and I managed to book this little gem last min. The staff were fantastic. I have a dog and the hotel accommodated him very well. The food was amazing, we booked a five course sampling menu, the wine was great, and the GIN..... Comfortable bed, lovely staff, beautiful setting, pure decadence. Will be rebooking very soon. Thanks

Stayed: August 2015