Ibis Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$57
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$88
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$119
  • Restaurant
Novotel Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$83
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Hilton Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$98
Hilton
  • Pool
Beech House Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$80
US$149
US$144
Orbitz.com
Premier Inn Reading Central Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
US$70
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$69
PremierInn.com
All reviewsthe holiday innlegoland dealfamily roomswimming poolchanging roomstrouser pressrestaurant staffleisure facilitiesthe ground floorbreakfast staffplenty of parkinghealth clubbusiness tripdouble bedcomfortable staystayed one nightbuffet style
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Firstly parking is controlled as in many of the budget-end Holiday Inns by an ANPR system so make sure you register your car on arrival. I'm always concerned I'll mis-type the reg number and get a fine sent to me.

Rooms were refurbished but the bathroom was the original size I would imagine - really small and cramped.

No safe, unbelievable for what must predominantly be a business hotel.

I noticed before I went to bed that the phone was showing a flashing red light, presumably an old message but despite calling the front desk and waiting for a minute or so no-one answered so I unplugged it to stop it annoying me whilst trying to sleep.

It was one of few choices on our corporate booking website for the night in question and I won't be choosing it again unless this situation arises again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HIReadingSouth, Manager at Holiday Inn Reading - South M4, Jct.11, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

I was very sorry to read your comments, and would very much like to be able to discuss these matters with you further. I would be grateful if you could contact me on 0118 987 0461 at your convenience.

For future reference, please note that our Executive Rooms all have safes, and all guests are able to deposit items in a safe at the Front Desk.

I do hope to be able to speak with you soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for few nights catching up with friends who all have kids. The hotel staff were so friendly and accommodating that we felt relaxed with the kids rather than worried about staff looking down on us with the kids playing etc around the hotel. The staff really were great thanks.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review!

It was great to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I score the hotel '4' rather than '3' only because the room was so good - a decent size, well-appointed and with an excellent bed. The food in the restaurant, however, was uninspiring and somewhat over-priced for the quality offered.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, and comments about our newly refurbished bedrooms.

I was sorry to read your feedback regarding the restaurant, and would be grateful if you could contact us on 0118 987 0461 to discuss your experience in more detail.

Thank you, and we hope to be able to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this Holiday Inn. The rooms were of an average size. However, the bed was massive, probably the biggest I have seen in a hotel. The bathroom was a little tricky to manoeuvre in as it was on the small side. The room was very clean and there was ample room to hang clothes up. The standard breakfast was very good quality, with plenty of choice (full English to cereals and fruit). My stay here was slightly marred by insufficient staff on the main reception. Both at checking in and checking out I was left queuing for 15-20 minutes as there was only one member of staff on duty, despite there being 3 desks. Somewhat frustrating.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert J

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, it was great to read your comments about our beds and breakfast.

I was sorry to read your feedback regarding your experiences at Reception, and I would like to assure you that this will be investigated. Should you wish to discuss this in more detail, please contact us on 0118 987 0461.

We hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fab night at the hotels dinner and Lionel Richie tribute night. The function room was set up really lovely and after a lovely 2 course meal, we danced along to the tribute act followed by a funk/soul disco. Great evening and although we didn't stay over on this occasion, we have done previously and the newly refurbished rooms are beautifully decorated and clean and comfortable. Buffet breakfast included which was really good with a wide choice. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda H

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback on our hotel, and it was great to read how much you enjoyed the tribute night!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.