“Amazingly good food”

Sapana Home
Ranked #148 of 667 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: Nepalese
Reviewed 29 August 2017

It's a lovely little restaurant serving delicious and authentic Nepali food.
We absolutely love the chilli momos and the ' sel roti' is a favourite too.
The prices are reasonable and service is quick. Whenever we to reading, we always have lunch there.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This is my favourite Nepalese restaurant, the place is really small but they have amazing food served here. It is good value for money too, but the service is average. Best sukuti ever!! Can't wait to return soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I only come here for the Momos which are great and you can choose from steamed or fried. Cheap and cheerful place, the staff are nice but there aren't many smiles though I think that might just be the Nepalese way.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend went today and nearly vomited when trying the "alu nimki".. I'm sorry but what version of alu nimki is this? I don't think the chef even knows the taste of alu nimki. Please rename it to "buttery soggy alu". It's priced £5 yet the portions is too little!
The spoons were dirty.
The momo was average and we didn't get our soup with it.
Trust me guys save your money and drive over to Aldershot's Gurkha Villa - cheap, authentic and yummy.

3  Thank pling93
Reviewed 15 April 2017

Veg food tasted great - had veg memos and veg chow mien. Good value for money. Will visit again next time