“Early evening Dinner”

Ponti's Italian Kitchen - Fox Valley
Ranked #19 of 1,528 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$7 - US$42
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a lovely little place. Fantastic food and fantastic atmosphere. Great service from really attentive staff. A little pricey but don’t mind paying that little extra for quality food.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

My wife and I recently visited this restaurant and had good food and good service but there was a sour note when paying the bill. A service charge had been added and paid for before I got the receipt to tell me that the service charge was optional. I am quite willing to pay a service charge when the situation is appropriate re good food and service, but I was not forewarned of the inclusion despite the receipt stating that it was optional. If I had been forewarned I would have had no complaints about paying the charge. By not doing so, they have shot themselves in the foot as we shall not be going there again due to this "sly malpractice" and therefore they will not profit by the future meals which we would otherwise have had there.

3  Thank Jackstrad
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Visited Fox Valley on New Years day but not many shops open so decided to have a coffee at Ponti's. Restaurant was quite busy but service and coffee were excellent
No complaints and will definitely be calling again

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Visited with husband n son for lunch, food was ok nothing special but quite pricey......it was reasonably quiet but across from our table was a guy who was valuing (electronic cigarette) personally I thought it quite rude. Uk he somehow managed to get away with it throughout our whole meal.......I did report it.... also there was no disabled toilet

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a coffee and decided to stay for food - really glad we did. The fried courgettes were perfect! Superb staff and very enjoyable meals. Plenty of choice for vegetarians too.