“Date night just down the road and a little gem”
Review of Wah wahs - CLOSED

Wah wahs
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Second visit to this little gem of s place fresh zingy flavours that just tingled in the mouth- easy menu and simple nachos to die for trust me they are homemade and are just to die for and potatoe bravas yum quesadilla are incredible. It's is located next to the tramshed owned by the same people take your drink in with you they have fabulous gin and rare eagle bourbon incredible. We had the best coffee twice over which just finished of the meal and just s small walk from home wow.

1  Thank Jo S

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

My sister and I came across this little treat today whilst walking down heeley. We had the nachos and a burrito to share as we wanted a 'lightish' luch. Wow the portions are defiantly for the hungry type. Everything in the cafe - a couple of ingredients is all homemade and you can tell as it is so fresh. The sauses, salad and salsa were all so zesty and tastey. New flavours, different and authentic. Defiantly be visit again! Pictures aren't great as I only thought to put it on TripAdvisor half way through :) just thought I had to write a review to share my happiness. Another original, quirky place to eat! :)

1  Thank GMSheff
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Food is generally really good.
Been a couple of times now and the service seems a bit disorganised. Last two times we visited they forgot our food. There's only about 6 tables in the place...and there was plenty of staff behind the scenes...so not sure how this is possible. Frustrating as first time we went it was awesome...and food remains very tasty...just need a better system in place for taking and remembering orders.

1  Thank Matt H
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Love this place loads, so much character and cosy feels in both Wah Wahs and the tramshed. We booked a table for 20 and they were so helpful and did all they can to squeeze us in! They offer loads of vegan food too, best vegan burrito I've ever had!

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Quirky place, delicious Mexican food cooked fresh on the premises and such really friendly staff. We took drinks in from the Tram shed next door, though you can also BYO with small corkage fee. It's cash only. Felt like I was on holiday - it's got that lovely informal friendly feel - even though it was raining outside. Great value too.