“Dreamy evening meal ”
Review of Make No Bones

Make No Bones
Ranked #127 of 1,562 Restaurants in Sheffield
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Make sure you book a table as it's only small and is very popular!

The food was amazing. I had the platter with ribs and chicken tikka etc and everything was amazing.
The parmesan fries were so good too and don't get me started on the deep friend chocolate, peanut butter cheesecake!

A fantastic 100% vegan restaurant.

I will return

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

100% vegan. The food is absolutely delish. Ate there about for times and every time it is yummy. Main meals I feel are little too pricey so wouldn't eat here every week. But have to say the standard taste wise is number one!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Although this isn't really a fast food/junk food place, I always end up comparing it to those types of places in my mind due to the good value and quick service. It puts those places to shame and does so without any of the pretension! When we've been we've had tofu fish n chips, spanakopita, and surf n turf, followed by brownie and tiramisu cake. The service has always been friendly and quick and the food has always been excellent. The menu changes regularly, which more than makes up for the relatively small amount of choice - but it's only a little place, and it makes sense to do a few things really well and quickly than have a huge menu half of which is never ordered. I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I had to go to Sheffield on a business trip, and was recommended this place. Although it was a little difficult to find It was well worth it. As a new vegan I need inspiration to try new things - this place is my inspiration. definitely worth a visit even if you're not vegan.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This is a wonderful vegan cafe for people who miss the taste of meat and fried food. It serves up amazing creations of lamb kebab, spare ribs, patties etc with chips, fried gherkins, fried onions as sides. However that's all it does. It does this very well but they serve very little that isn't fried and/or tastes of meat. As a vegan who adores vegetables, salads, rice etc this is not the place to go. I struggled to find anything I could eat on the menu and had to settle for okra (deep fried) and gerkhins (deep fried).

1  Thank Geodruth