“Amazing food as always. ”

Lemongrass Thai Street Food
Get food delivered
Ranked #2 of 199 Quick Bites in Sheffield
Description: We are a small cafe within the moor market,who specialise in authentic Thai street food,we offer a lunch express and have a special menu all cooked fresh using authentic Thai products
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic food I ordered king prawn red curry, stir fried king prawn with chilli and basil which I always order for a change I also ordered the spicy Northern Thai sausage which was absolutely amazing, never tasted a sausage with so many flavours. Will definitely be on my regular order.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (170)

Reviewed 27 January 2021

We ordered online for delivery based on the reviews and we were certainly not dissapointed!! The food was gorgeous, the best I've had out of Thailand!!!

Delivery was quick and we couldn't believe the amount of food we got for the price. We will certainly be ordering from here again...think we have found our new favourite Thai restaurant!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021

We've just moved to Sheffield from Cambridge, where the Wrestlers has the best Thai we've tasted. On spec we popped into the Moor Market for lunch, saw the big queue for Lemongrass and chose Salmon Pad Thai and a beef dish from the specials.

It's a shame we can't sit indoors at the moment, of cause, but we shared the Pad Thai outside (it filled 3 of us) and ate the rest for tea.

It was superb. Perhaps not the cheapest option at the market, but high quality, freshly cooked and generous. Lovely staff too !

1  Thank retiredmartin64
Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

Excellent authentic Thai food with a massive choice to order from. I visit at least 3-5tines a week and it’s the most beautiful Thai food I’ve eaten outside Thailand. A must try for anyone with the love of Thai food.

1  Thank baffa32
Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times and it’s just like being back eating in Thailand, I love this place and Sim is so polite with a smile to die for

1  Thank phil0002014