“Anniversary meal”
Review of Grazie

Grazie
Ranked #2 of 1,543 Restaurants in Sheffield
Price range: US$13 - US$21
Description: Family run Italian pasta bar inspired by Apulia region in the heart of Sheffield | Fresh home made pasta every day | Italian coffee, croissant and homemade cakes for breakfast |
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited Grazie after readingbthe reviews. Place is small but nice and authentic. The food and wine was excellent. My only niggle is the 10% service charge added to the bill. A tip should be optional. However we still really enjiyed it

1  Thank Mark U
Write a reviewReviews (179)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Starting from the friendliness of staff ending with the food everything was great. The atmosphere is really friendly and intimate at the same time, it makes you wanna sit there for hours. And the wine oh man... One of the best I've had so far. Def recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was the best experience I’ve had in a restaurant in a long time. The whole pasta menu sounded amazing and the meals that my partner and I chose were the most authentic, gorgeous meals ever. The seafood on my dish was so varied, good quality and fresh. Brilliant service - the staff were great. Couldn’t have asked for better service, will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked this restaurant for the last night of a week away, and we were not disappointed. We love our holidays in Puglia and were really excited to see a restaurant specifically offering this type of Italian food.

The pasta is homemade locally, and the owner was telling us that probably 70% of his ingredients come straight from Puglia. There’s a good spread of options if you don’t eat meat or fish too. I particularly enjoyed the burrata (see photo).

The staff were lovely too, and the restaurant atmosphere was the most relaxed and “normal” we’ve felt at a meal out during lockdown. They clearly have a lot of regulars and there were Italian people in there too which feels like a good sign.

It opened reasonably recently (last year I think) and I hope it continues to do well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Such a find. Amazing atmosphere, food awesome and lovely staff. The slow cooked shin of beef pasta unbelievable.