Hilton Sheffield
US$87
Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$139
US$56
Official Site
US$66
Ibis Sheffield City(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$76
US$66
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
1,747 results
All reviewsoverlooking the canalvictoria quayscity centrehealth clubleisure facilitiesan upgradesteam roomreception staffbreakfast was excellentlovely roomtea and coffeestayed here for one nightgymconcertarena
Reviewed 11 May 2015

OK so expectations were not high but simple things were wrong which irritated. Lighting in the rooms was all or nothing. Plenty of lamps but no possibility of having one lamp on without all the overheads on too. Not great in a family room where kids need to sleep but adults want to read! The bathroom neon light flashed incessantly the full two days & was never addressed. Housekeeping happened at 6pm and when we asked for water bottles we could as easily have been asking for the moon! Stuffy rooms but couldn't open the windows. Noisy too on the second floor with a party on the first floor. No sound insulation between rooms either.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
101HotelManager, Manager at Hilton Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2015

Dear Natalie L

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay at the Hilton Sheffield.

I am sorry that you found the lighting in the room not as you expected and also for the faulty light not being addressed to which I can only apologise for.

The Housekeeping team will always service guest rooms as quickly as they are able and I am sorry for any inconvenience the delay caused.

Your feedback regarding noise has also been noted and we are doing all that we can to improve soundproofing in the hotel.

We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2015

We stayed here on Saturday 9th May. Hotel is nice and rooms are great. The receptionist who checked us in (sorry can't remember her name) was great. She made us feel really welcome and couldn't do enough for us. She even gave the kids some sweets when we checked out.
We ate on the Saturday evening in the restaurant.......food took an age to arrive and when it did they forgot my son's order completely. When we reminded them (vegetable sticks with humous) all they brought out was the vegetable sticks and completely forgot the humous!! Main meals finally arrived and were OK but not great. The steaks were over cooked when asked for them to be medium rare and my burger was obviously not homemade but frozen and then just cooked when ordered. My wife did complain to the restaurant manager who to be fair refunded all our drinks for the evening so fair play. Breakfast in the morning was good however with plenty of choice. Overall a pleasant stay but would always be wary of hotel restaurant food.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family

Dear Neil T

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to see that overall you enjoyed your stay and found Front Desk friendly and helpful.

I am sorry however for the poor quality food that you experienced in the restaurant. This certainly does not sound like our usual level of high quality food and your feedback has been addressed with the Head Chef.

I am glad to see however that you did receive a refund and I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to the Hilton Sheffield in the future.

Reviewed 8 May 2015 via mobile

We stayed here as a group of 16 for my best friends hen do. As maid of honour, I was nervous about the hotel and felt really responsible as I had booked it! I was worried we would be a nuisance at the hotel, and would therefore be treated as such by the hotel staff.
I can honestly say they could not have been more friendly and welcoming- from the reception staff when we first got there, to the waiting staff at night, to the chef at breakfast! Nothing was too much trouble for them, and they couldn't do enough to make my friends hen do as special as possible. They accommodated us for dinner one night and helped me set up audio equipment, and also sorted out a menu mix up without upsetting anyone at inconvenience to themselves i'm sure.
The rooms are beautiful, as are the facilities, and the food was absolutely amazing (best hotel breakfast I've had in a while!).
The biggest thank you to all staff at the Hilton, you were absolutely brilliant and really made our weekend memorable. Thank you!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends

Dear JadeAdams3

Thank you for your brilliant review on this website and I was thrilled to see that you and your Hen party enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Sheffield.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

Am staying here for the snooker with my husband. Left this morning
at 9.30 and have come back at 3.50 to find that our room had boot been made up 317! The room wasn't ready when we arrived yesterday which was after 3pm. Nicky on reception was vey helpful! Breakfast good, bed comfy!

Stayed: May 2015
101HotelManager, Manager at Hilton Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2015

Dear ginge137

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on this website.

I am sorry that there was a delay into your room being serviced as the Housekeeping team will always do their very best to clean rooms as quickly as possible.

I do hope that this did not cause too much inconvenience for you and I was pleased to read however that you found Nicky on the Front Desk helpful.

I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to the Hilton Sheffield for the World Snooker Championships next year.

Reviewed 3 May 2015

Stayed for 2 nights for business meeting. Hotel is little old, but well-maintained. Staff were friendly and helpful when inquired about transportation options to Heathrow. It turned out to be a the best available route. Breakfast were simple but enough choices to keep most of my colleagues happy. Wireless was fast the most places I had been to. Close to the town center and also train station, a plus.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
101HotelManager, Manager at Hilton Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2015

Dear meirenyaw

Thank you for your brilliant review on Trip Advisor.

I was pleased to read that you found the staff members helpful with transportation and you and your colleagues also enjoyed our breakfast.

I do hope that we are able to welcome you back to the hotel again in the future.