1,830 results
All reviews overlooking the canal victoria quays city centre leisure facilities an upgrade steam room breakfast was excellent tea and coffee stayed here for one night gym tram concert arena
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Staff are lovely and the hotel is above and beyond what you would expect from a Hilton, if you are staying in Sheffield then I would highly recommend that you stay at this hotel. Rooms are comfy, clean and spacious and the leisure facilities are brilliant

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Generally pleased, but the details in the rooms were pour specially the lighting and switch system. I had to unscrew the bedside lamps which were far too bright and the wrong bulbs for the fitting. Looking at the rooms closely they could do with some TLC
The wifi was also very unreliable and slow on the plus side the breakfast was very good

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ruedelamour
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel only a few minutes taxi ride from Sheffield station - cost me a fiver.

Friendly staff who were very welcoming and helpful throughout my stay. Both evening restaurant and breakfast menu offered a variety of choices and the quality was very good.

Only small negative point would be there wasn’t much in the way of soundproofing - noise from adjacent rooms,corridor and also the gym (which I think my room was directly above) could be heard a bit more than expected, however it wasn’t unbearable and didn’t impact my stay enough to warrant a complaint.

All in all an enjoyable stay and I would certainly visit again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
101HotelManager, General Manager at Hilton Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear itsthejw

Thank you for your review regarding Hilton Sheffield.

I am pleased to see that you found the team friendly and food quality very good. I am sorry however for any noise experienced and I do hope that this did not mar your stay too much.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We stayed for 1 night with breakfast.
very pleasant Welcome and easy check in. Room was on the fifth floor and very quiet.
We used the Spa facilities and found the pool to be a good size to swim some lengths.It had a steam room, sauna and jacuzzi. The breakfast had a good selection and the chef cooks good poached egg. All round a pleasant stay and wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

Room Tip: Room 535 is facing the canal and found it nice and quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ady893

Thank you for your great review regarding Hilton Sheffield.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay and your great feedback has been shared with the team.

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We visited Sheffield on business and decided to book afternoon tea at the hotel..The tea was well presented however, it would have been a good idea to make the sandwiches a bit more exciting i.e. something with the ham and something with the smoked salmon otherwise o.k the cakes were of a good selection however once again presentation, a little more thought could have gone into arranging same on plate. All in All for the price we paid was very good value. I was rather surprised that the hotel charged for car parking , I made enquiries and asked if overnight guests had a reimbursement on parking fees and told NO.!!

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Robert B

Thank you for your review regarding Afternoon Tea at the Hilton Sheffield.

I am sorry that you were disapproved with the selection of sandwiches however your feedback will be used to improve our guest experience.

Most City Centre hotels also charge for car parking and I am sorry if this was not explained to you.

I do hope that you will visit the hotel in the future.