Hilton Sheffield
Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
  • Pool
Ibis Sheffield City(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$62
Priceline
US$61
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$63
1,747 results
All reviewsoverlooking the canalvictoria quayscity centrehealth clubleisure facilitiesan upgradesteam roomreception staffbreakfast was excellentlovely roomtea and coffeestayed here for one nightgymconcertarena
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located about 15 minute walk from the city centre. There is good parking directly outside the hotel.
We had a room with a good size bathroom and a pleasant view over Victoria quays.
The attached leisure club is very good and free to use. There is a good bar on the first floor with an excellent outside terrace if the weather permitted.
We found all the staff to be very pleasant and helpful.
A good choice if you're staying in Sheffield.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Stayed at the Hilton on the 7/4/18 with my wife for a wedding and booked the deluxe room. The room was very nice and clean, the bed was lovely and comfortable with excellent pillows. When I booked the upgrade the photos on the website made the deluxe room look larger than it actually is and so hence I was rather disappointed with the upgrade and felt slightly ripped off after paying £139.
The staff are very welcoming and helpful and receptionist waived the £6 overnight parking fee when he found out we were here for the wedding taking place inside the Hilton. The wedding ceremony was excellent, the function room was a nice size, the buffet was very good and any couple thinking of doing this for their wedding then I would say go for it, I don’t think your be disappointed. The only thing I will say on the negative but truthful side, if your at the reception don’t drink wine, I paid £6 for a 125ml glass of prosseco, that was my wife’s first and last glass lol, after that she was drinking Beck’s with me of which is reasonable at £3.80 a pint for a hotel.
The breakfast was 10/10 for me and this regained a higher rating of the hotel for me, the breakfast was just fantastic with plenty on offer and to suit everyone’s requirements, breakfast is served from 07.00 - 11.00 of which is a nice long duration to suit most people.
Would I stay at this hotel again? Yes certainly, I loved the place and so did my wife, I think next time I will book the standard room because I couldn’t see what I actually gained from going deluxe?

Tips for if your staying for a wedding reception:
Take a small carton of milk, the hotel only supply 4 off 10ml cartons of which basically make 2 drinks. If your drinking alcohol at the hotel, stay off wine or your better bring a lot of money, also if you get the munchies take some biscuits, chocolate or crisps as there was no mini bar in my “Deluxe” room lol.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul T
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My family and I came to our hotel room only to find, no bottled water! We called the desk to ask for some, thinking it was a mistake, but they then told us that the toilet water was drinkable. We had to fill the kettle at the tap and when the kids went to make drinks they found no hot chocolate. I have two kids who really enjoy hot chocolate so we had to call the desk again, but then they only sent one sachet up. The same thing happened again the next day when a cleaner came up to refill the drinks and soaps, not only did she not replace the soaps but still no water or hot chocolate. The bathroom is chipped and mouldy, the pool was crowded, so was the hot tub. The 'family room' had 2 soaps and the floor was not vaccumed and the sheets were not changed, and their 'smart tv' did not work to connect to the internet.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Using groupon afternoon tea vouchers, my family arranged for a lunchtime visit.
Everything was lovely , the waiters were friendly and not evasive, asking at the right times for us to drink and eat.
As it was a gift I’m not sure of the price paid but scones, cakes and sandwiches were fresh and tasty.
I was offered a pint instead of the prosecco , which I took!

Spent around 2.5hrs there and sat in nice comfortable surroundings.
In the photo! We had eaten our lot!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Completely incompetent reception staff. They preauthorised mine and my friends cards separately. the transactions showed in my pending transactions they then released the funds and then proceeded to take both are bills from my friends account. He has been back and forth with them for the last
week or so and they have now sorted the problem on his end. Now they then took the bill from my account again , which is fine and it’s cleared, but low and behold I have two more transactions appear on my account each for almost £16. I checked out over week ago so a little confused. I work in the hotel industry so I can not believe such poor customer service and communication from a globally respected hotel chain could take place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends