Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$83
View deal
Agoda.comUS$84
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
All reviews boutique hotel great service friendly staff trendy bar halloumi mod cons lovely modern hotel central sheffield night stay peak district comfortable bed one night wireless yorkshire suite wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This Hotel is lovely in a leafy part of Sheffield appears to have been recently refurbished I had a room at the top of the hotel which was small ish but perfectly big enough for 2. Room had everything I could need. Charging points by the bed, tea coffee, bottled water, hairdryer, fan. Shower room was lovely almost as big as the bedroom and gorgeous white company toiletries. Quite a firm bed but lovely pillows. There are a lot of stairs due to the age of the building. Spotlessly clean and lovely friendly staff. Would recommend

Room tip: Parking available no problems
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent three nights here during a sad time involving a family bereavement. The staff - in particular the night porter/breakfast staff - were so kind and thoughtful and did everything to make us feel at ease at a difficult time. The room was beautifully clean and we enjoyed a couple of drinks in the bar with a friendly team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A returned stay after we had an outstanding stay last year (October 2020). To only be disappointed, we received an unfortunate room at the top of the stairs, couldn’t sleep with the bar music blaring until 0230am and noisy guests up and downs constantly. My fiancé and I are understanding people, to which we thought the government curfew might have been a factor to our better sleep last year. But we expect the hotel to maybe have respect for their hotel guests and turn the music down after midnight. Our bathroom mirror light was broken and the electrics at one side of the bedside didn’t work either. Overall, lovely hotel and the staff were polite enough but disappointed in our stay when we had high hopes!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2021

I've been for drinks and food a couple of times recently. Lovely environment and great customer service. Callum, the bar manager, is particularly good at his job and goes over and above to make sure his customers are happy.

Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

First of all, the customer service was absolutely outstanding. From the minute I got there until we left, each staff we spoke to was professional yet so warm/friendly. Settled in great - I was shown to my room which included a large amount of stairs but I didn’t mind, it was fun to joke about haha. (Maybe something to consider if you’re bringing a lot luggage tho, however the staff are more than willing to give a hand). The room was beautiful and exceptionally clean. A little small, however the bathroom more than made up for it. It was very large, almost the same size as the room, and very up-to-date facilities. We noticed the TV remote wasn’t interacting, and we mentioned this to A staff member on our way out, it was fixed when we came back a couple hours later! The room did get quite hot at Night, and we didn’t see any AC. However we may have been completely blind to that, i’m not too sure. we weren’t too fussed! we payed a little extra for late checkout because we just didn’t want to leave lol. There Wireless charging right next to the bed, A nice batch of complimentary tea/coffee and biscuits. and a good amount of storage to put your stuff down.

The only thing that stuck out to me was the the shower. The pressure etc. was lovely but it was very easy to flood as the water didn’t go down the drain very fast at all. almost flooded the bathroom because I didn’t realise this would be an issue, but there were plenty towels to clean it up with.

Room tip: free Parking may fill up quickly during peak times (restaurant & bar years). A lot of stairs & No lift so be mindful! 😊
Date of stay: April 2021