“Good Food, No Alcohol”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for tradition Mexican food, this is not it. But that is not to say the food ia bad. I had the Barbacoa which was a lamb shank and not the traditional Barbacoa you may have known. The meat was amazing and the dish was very good. We also had a burrito and the tacos in our party. The dishes were very good but a modern version. The only thing we did not know ia at this place you can bring your own alcohol as they have no license, which limits you to coke products or water. All in all a good evening meal at a reasonable price..

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Went here with just my partner, and were pleasantly surprised. The staff were great, the food was amazing and the prices more than reasonable. Really quick service too which was fab. It cost us £38 for 2 starters, 2 mains, 2 sides and 3 drinks! Would definitely come here again!

Amigos A, Manager at Amigos Mexican Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thanks for your lovely review , our aim is always to give the best customer service and quality food at reasonable prices , we look forward to seeing you again at Amigos .

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Visited 06-01-18. The waitress took our drink orders however waited a long time to get. On the plus side the food was amazing. The atmosphere is buzzing and, the place was full, with a constant flow of customers. I would definitely recommend you try this place as the prices are well within even the smallest budget. I will definitely be visiting again. 10 out of 10 for the menu. Value for money.

Thanks for the lovely , w look forward to seeing you again at Amigos.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I travelled an hour to visit this place. The customer service was absolutely appalling, I ordered a strawberry margarita mocktail which tasted of bitter lime juice with red food colouring. I asked the waitress can she change it and was told that’s how they make it, so I asked to speak to the supervisor whom just did not listen at all. He kept going on about this is how it is. From personal experience in any restaurant or bar they always make an adjustment to keep the customer happy but this place was not interested. Strawberry margarita should taste of strawberry with a hint of lime. The supervisor then changed my drink to a fizzy pop and when my bill came he thought he was doing me a favour by pointing out I am not charging you for the mocktail! He was going on about a discount! For what, a drink I did not like and returned. That’s not a discount! The service here has dropped so so much, I used to enjoy visiting this place but after this experience, I will not be visiting again!! Learn to treat your customers right, there is a way to treat your customers it’s called RESPECT!!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

It is a tasty place with friendly staff and excellent customer service. Nahim is always smiling and happy to help good lad makes it from good to amazing