“Proper Sunday lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian Cusine
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been recently recommended to try the Sunday lunch at Bella Donna,we eat there on a fairly regular basis but have never tried the Sunday lunch.this is the second week on the trot we have been and we will probably be going on a regular basis now as we have found that this is the best Sunday lunch for miles around.the price is very reasonable and the lunch is well cooked,don't go expecting soggy vegetables.the cauliflower cheese is in a class of it's own.all in all the experience was great if only there were a few more faces to share the restaurant with.
Hopefully this review will put more bums in seats.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

1st time visiting this restaurant even though it's less than a mile from our house.

Splendid food and very friendly staff. Will be certainly visiting again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

This place is amazing. Been for a meal tonight and I just can not fault it. The food is superb, the staff are brilliant, great time had by all.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

met friends here for a meal together on saturday. restaurant was quite full but plenty of friendly attentive staff meant service was excellent - but not hurried, either. (something I hate). aperatifs and mixed starters to share. 2 very nice pasta dishes, I very large and very tasty pizza and 1 carpaccio, bottle of wine plus extra drinks, 1 dessert and 4 coffees, came to 30 pounds per head inclusive of tip. We had a very relaxed 3 hours in the restaurant which gave us plenty of time to catch up with friends news, as I say, no hurry to get you out.
There always seems to be at least one birthday party in and saturday was no exception - seems like it's the place to go!

Reviewed 26 March 2017

My family and I have been coming to Bella Donna for years, usually for special occasions. We love it!!

Last night was no exception.

The food, as always, was fabulous and beautifully cooked - this was across a broad range of the menu.

As usual the service was brilliant, the staff are so friendly and attentive. The staff have a great sense of humour and this creates a lovely relaxed and happy atmosphere.

It was a very busy night, our meals came quickly and the food was excellent.

Am already looking forward to our next visit!