Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$52
US$47
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

The Garrison Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$63
Halifax Hall(Sheffield)
US$112
US$98
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
The Norfolk Arms(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$58
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$65
All reviewsother guestsinfirmarytraminterchangesnooker
Reviewed 28 June 2016

The place is overpriced for what they offer. The location is the only plus point really. Its a very noisy place, you can very easily hear every sound in the building quiet clearly: people chatting, the noises in the kitchen, the snores, the housekeeper herself is very loud. The showers and toilets were clean. The wi-fi was good so that was a big relief as I was on work. The housekeeper seemed nice. All the days I stayed, they ran out of milk!!! One of the days there was only 2 cartons for I think 10+ people and there is nothing very closely to go and buy either.. Its a old building and that shows!!! It definitely does not give value for money.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OwlOnAProwl
Reviewed 12 April 2016

I won't be going back here again. It wasn't awful but it also wasn't particularly good, wifi was slow, the showers were semi cold, the rooms were cold and my duvet cover may have been clean but the duvet itself was covered it hair.
I had an issue on the first night there because the window wouldn't close and there was no working heater. I tried to tell the girl at reception but she didn't speak particularly good English and obviously had no idea what I was say. She just smiled and nodded. Eventually I found an email address on their website and emailed them and within half an hour the girl from reception was up and trying to close the window. I don't know how someone got it open to begin with, it took the poor girl a good 15 minutes to get it closed. She then got a portable heater which I am very grateful for.
Prompt service aside, I won't be going here again, it was a pretty basic hostel, cold and not particularly clean. The location was bad and my taxi driver had to look it up because he had no idea where it was.
The lockers were extra and not in the rooms, and as I said the receptionist didn't really understand English so when I tried to ask if I could use one she didn't understand. She seemed nice though.

Room Tip: I'd be taking my own bedding, that way it'll be warm and clean.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Tamara W
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Terrible! When we arrived the woman told us there was no room for us even though we had paid. I got in contact with another hostel and found a room for £77 (we had already paid £50 for this hostel). We asked the woman on reception Andrea if they would make up the £27 difference as it was their fault, she said this would be fine and just to send her an invoice and we would be refunded the £50 for the room plus the extra £27. When I called the new hostel back the woman on the phone told us not to leave with out being paid otherwise we would never see the money that we were owed as this particular hostel owed her a lot of money and make a habit of over booking and leaving people without rooms. We had to really argue with Andrea the receptionist and I even began to cry and she eventually refunded the money back onto the card (why couldn't she have done this before?!). She would have kept the £50 and never given us the £27 leaving us £77 out of pocket. It seems like they double book all the time and dont want to take responsibilty! Terrible experience!!!!!! Do not book

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Emma H
Reviewed 9 February 2016

I made sure I cancelled my room weeks in advance, and received confirmation the cancellation was free. Only to find out £30 had been taken from my account, when I called the reception to enquire the issue she was rude, abrupt and had no clue what I was on about. She assured me I hadn't been charged and hung up quickly. Thanks to my top bank (Lloyds), they sorted the issue nice and easy- all I had to do was provide a screenshot of the FREE cancellation I made and they put the money back into my account within 48 hours. Didn't get the chance to stay here but I'm warning you in advance not to!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Jordan H
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

I created an account on this site just to say how awful this place was. We arrived in darkness up a steep hill to an empty reception. The girl on reception didn't understand our booking. My friend who asked for a double got a room with 2 single beds and a bunk, not fully painted walls for decoration. No issue, except she had paid for a double. My other friend couldn't stay in his room because it stank so he stayed with her on a bunk bed. My room had no sealant on the windows so it was freezing. I also had a mystery cupboard, with a soiled mattress in it. We found this whole place laughable. It should not be open. £35 a night is a disgrace. It was only one night thank goodness. Do not go here.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends