US$68
Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$52
US$47
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

The Garrison Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$63
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
The Norfolk Arms(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$58
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$65
All reviewsother guestsinfirmarytraminterchangesnooker
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Booked for a two day stay on a busy weekend of the year (large sports competition is on) only for our booking to be cancelled due to refurbishment. Already rude to take a booking and not honour it, but I wasn't given an option for other accommodation despite sounding on the phone that I didn't know what to do and had to find other accommodation, all just 6 weeks before. Phoned back the next week for a refund and a solution - no answer. Phoned back two weeks later, got an answer and a complete denial of the fact we needed relocation. The person on the phone was rude and insisted she was in the right. The fact is, she left a group of 20 frantically trying to find a new place to stay with little over a month and a lack of accommodation.

Sure it's cheap and looked decent enough, but I wouldn't recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

I should have read the reviews. The rude guy on reception said he had no record of the booking, even though i had my booking reference on my phone.

No apology or concern at all.

And the place did look filthy, so he did us a favour!

This seems to be very common, so please avoid at all costs.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Was a bit worried after seeing so many negative reviews...but the worry was unfounded and the negative reviews very harsh... the hostel was very clean, the doors did lock and the lovely guy Manning the desk was friendly and helpful the other guests were friendly aswell a very pleasant weekend

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tracy S
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I visited this hostel as a group on a busy Saturday night. Truth be told all other places in affordable range were booked up. We had booked two rooms in advance for the whole group and paid a holding deposit. The reception it said was 24hrs and there was no mention of having to check in at a particular time.

We arrived late at night to be told that there was someone else in the room. This was told to us over the phone as neither of the people at reception spoke english. I asked how that could be so when we had booked the entire room. She stated that they had tried to call me all day, i had had one missed call and that she was a nice woman.

I said we wanted both rooms. After 30mins of negotiations said she would move the lady from the room and change the bedding. When i enquired how much we would be paying for this distuption i was told 5pounds more than i had booked the room for!! It is clearly a hostel out to make money. When i said i didnt think that was acceptable as we had reserved both the rooms she said we had two options; either pay or leave. It was 0030 in the morning and she was willing to have 7 girls out on the streets of sheffield with no where to go. I felt we had no choice therefore but to pay.

The bedding in the room where the woman had been offered was not changed. Some of the bed linen was either dirty or stained, the springs in my bed had long gone and the curtains in both rooms did not reach the window line meaning light streamed on my face! On the plus side the breakfast and toilets were okay.

Your expectations do lower when you are staying in a hostel but that does not mean you have to give up all self respect, do your dignity a favour and find another place to stay in sheffield, i guarantee you will receive better customer service and a more peaceful nights sleep.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I'd give this place zero if I could. We booked 2 rooms of 6 and 4 beds each for our sports team to stay when we were in Sheffield for the weekend. Deposit paid and credit card details handed over for security. Check in is advertised as 24 hours however when we arrived late after our last game and dinner, the lady on duty spoke no English, and seemed to not be able to find our booking. Our team captain had to speak to the owner/operator by phone, where it was revealed a bed in one of our rooms had been given up without asking us. The owner/operator threatened to not honor our booking when we asked to have the person removed and was completely unapologetic. Eventually they removed the person and we got our rooms, but the staff at the hostel found the whole thing hilarious which was very unprofessional and poor customer service. Very poor way to run a business/hostel.

The hostel itself is very average. Sheets had suspicious stains, various people knew our rooms door code, very average overall. I would avoid this hostel at all costs unless you're absolutely desperate.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends