“Treat for the kids”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

Once again another great meal at viraaj. You always get a friendly welcome from either Sufi, Hussain or Abdul whether eating in or having a takeaway. Me being indecisive I usually ask one of the guys to order for me and on this occasion Abdul recommended the grilled pangash. If you like fish I would highly recommend giving it a go. My eldest is a bit fussy so they tailored a curry to exactly how he likes it and did some plain chicken bites for my awkward daughter. All in all we had a lovely meal and a great evening and at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Phil R

Reviewed 2 May 2015

What a pleasure to dine here at Viraaj ,always greeted with a warm smile, by Abdul ,Hussain and Sufi, excellent food served in lovely surroundings, what could be better on a friday night.

1  Thank John B
Reviewed 1 May 2015

My husband and I eat often at Viraaj - it's our favourite Indian restaurant. We had yet another lovely meal there this week when we went to celebrate my husband's birthday. The staff are always friendly and we were well looked after by Hussein. Food was delicious, as always. I love the pickle tray here - it's a little different from other restaurants. I don't eat meat and I love the wide range of vegetarian dishes they have to choose from. The food came quickly and it tasted amazing - obviously freshly prepared. Hussein surprised us with a free birthday drink after the meal which was really nice.

Will always recommend!

1  Thank discover-the-world85
Reviewed 28 April 2015

We have eaten here a few times, as a couple and with friends, so it made sense to offer a review. The staff are always very polite and efficient. They remember you, often by name and welcome you as old friends.

We have tried a few different dishes on the menu, recommended by the staff and we have never been disappointed. The food has always been well presented and very flavoursome.

Hussain is a real character and a pleasure to chat with. He made us laugh a lot and was really friendly, especially as he remembered my husband from many years ago!

It's a lovely little place to have some food as a couple or with friends.

Thanks to all staff for our really pleasant visits, especially to Hussain!

Sasha & Lea x

2  Thank Mrs_DLM
Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

Amazing little place. I've ordered to take away from here many times. Last night we ate in and had a lovely very cheery and attentive waiter. The food is always excellent and the service impeccable. I will be returning soon!!

1  Thank Kim S