US$64
Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$61
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$70
US$60
US$49
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Halifax Hall(Sheffield)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$77
US$73
Hotels.com
Ibis Sheffield City(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$51
US$77
US$63
Priceline
US$63
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$69
PremierInn.com
All reviewsdog trackmorrisons supermarketowlerton stadiumpetrol stationcooked breakfastbreakfast roomlovely hotelcity centrewedding receptionfull englishfootball groundpleasant staywould stay againbar areagood sizeplenty of parkingvisit sheffield
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Excellent 3 nights spent here for daughter's graduation..very helpful and friendly staff..loved the motel feel with the floral square and seating outside. Free parking and excellent breakfast cooked to order along with buffet style continental / cereal to help yourself too.
Will return without question..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GarrisonManagement, General Manager at The Garrison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Excellent, we are very pleased you have enjoyed your experience at the Garrison, particularly the surroundings and the breakfast. We hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I stayed at the Garrison with my family whilst attending a wedding in Sheffield. It's a great hotel. All the staff I came across were really friendly and helpful, from the bar staff to the cleaners. Special mention to the lovely receptionist who couldn't do enough to help. The rooms are slightly above average in size as is the bathroom and the tea and coffee making facilities in the room are well supplied. The beds are comfy, the shower is good, the wi Fi is good and there is a good supply of towels. I liked the fact that our section had outdoor walkways so I could easily access my family's rooms. I suppose if you want a hotel with a view this is not for you, but that is literally the only thing missing. Thank you Garrison Hotel.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the bar if you want a quiet stay.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Excellent, we are delighted to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us throughout, we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Just wanted to say thanks again to the lady and man behind the check in desk who helped when I firstly booked the wrong day.... and secondly my booking couldn't be found! The man very kindly put me in a room while I range hotels.com to sort out my booking (without charging me to stop me for potentially being charged twice). Everyone I encountered was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
GarrisonManagement, General Manager at The Garrison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Our staff are a credit to the organisation, thank you for leaving your feedback, we hope you enjoyed your stay and we wish to welcome you again upon a more straight forward check in.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Was really nice and well located. Rooms were clean and well maintained. Hotel has a lot of ammenities really close. Did have breakfast as were in a eush but close enough to hillsborough centre that it didn't matter.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review following your stay with us, we appreciate your comments regarding cleanliness in particular and that you were conveniently located. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

A unique hotel built inside a Victorian military fort with all sorts of original features just outside the centre of the city. You need transport to get around, its a long walk to the football stadium and the greyhound track and not at all walk-able into Sheffield or Meadowhall Shopping centre. The staff are very helpful and friendly the rooms are fantastic value for money, and the food, especially the included breakfast is very good. We ate in house both nights and found nothing to complain about. The beds are very comfortable with good quality bed linen and the bathrooms were clean and well fitted. We had a ground floor room which we worried would be noisy but these fears were totally unfounded, my only issue is that the rooms are a little dark, but that's a minor thing. We would certainly stay again and recommend to anyone needing a few nights accommodation all in great value for money.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MillyWestYorks

Thankyou for your thorough written account of your stay at the Garrison, we are pleased you enjoyed the unique architecture of the building, the comfort, and found good value. we hope to welcome you again soon.