“One of the highlights of my stay in Sheffield!”
Review of Pure on Raw

Pure on Raw
Ranked #168 of 1,563 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: European, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2016

What a tremendous spot to enjoy a lunch or dinner. The food is incredibly delicious and the owner was very friendly. I delighted in the Mexican Twist (11.50) while my daughter enjoyed the Club Sandwich (8.50). Both were very flavorful and satisfying. Though not so satisfying that I didn't have room for a little Espresso Cheesecake. My only recommendation there would be to leave the espresso beans off until just before serving as they were a bit damp and mushy. All else was absolutely wonderful. Can't wait to return in July.

1  Thank Kip S

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Vegetarian & Vegan Cafe

Found this place on the Internet..... Located in the most unlikely of areas by a very busy main road. There is a small car park within close proximity. All ground level access, although toilet facilities are behind a curtain, which would make it difficult for those less able bodied.

Extensive menu, mainly salads, but other options available as well. As the title suggests everything is raw, or at room temperature, ditto the cakes and desserts due to alternative ingredients used. Main dishes are very plentiful, couldn't finish my salad. Dessert was very rich.

Nice to try somewhere different for a change. Would I return, not sure whether it was really my palate, although it was well presented. Also seem to be a bit of a menu shortage, so might have to wait, if another table is wanting to place an order at the same time!

1  Thank Pinkfish01
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

I have been numerous times since my first visit and this place just gets better, outstanding food every time.

If you are Vegan /Vegetarian /Raw Foodist or just someone that loves good wholesome, well prepared food, you have to visit this little gem otherwise you are missing out.

1  Thank Nad1aJ
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Popped in for lunch, mainly out of curiosity and because I'm looking to start a Raw Food diet - boy am I glad I did, the food was fantastic.

I had the Korean Raw wrap, absolutely bursting with flavours and very filling, I also had their signature Latte, wow. This place is amazing, lots of choice. I also brought home some raw chocolate oat cookies, I've had one already it was absolutely gorgeous, I will definitely be going back.

They do classes so will be looking into that as a newbie to raw food.

1  Thank Nad1aJ
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Chilled atmosphere. Smoothies taste v good and healthy too ! I had banana and Hubbie the protein shake.

The raw macaroons were sweet and tasty.