Jurys Inn Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$61
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$66
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

Halifax Hall(Sheffield)
US$80
US$77
The Garrison Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$52
US$56
US$50
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Sheffield (Arena) Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
US$53
1,542 results
All reviewslovely groundssmall lakeleisure facilitiescity centresauna and steam roomgroupon deala bit tiredlovely hotelbar foodtwo double bedsecclesall roadsuperior roomroom was largepeak districtbooked this hotelvery pleasant staybuffet style
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a great find! 2 colleagues and I held a small meeting in a really bright meeting room with good selection of tea, coffee and biscuits. We had an impromptu lunch and I can recommend the club sandwich, it was superb!
Good parking and free Wi-Fi, better than our office.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Anthony R, Rooms Division Manager at Best Western Plus Kenwood Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear SKCM3597,

Superb review of our meetings and event space here at Kenwood Hall, we have recently invested heavily in this particular area and it looks like it is paying off! I am sure you will be back many more times with even more colleagues to share your excitement.

Anthony Robinson-Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went to Kenwood for Sunday lunch and couldn’t be anymore happy with the place and food! I’m a nervous person and they’ve always helped me out whilst I’m on my way to work which i really appreciate. This time was different though i went for the 3 course meal (only had 2 courses though due to i was stuffed!) the starter i had was pulled pork and i was amazing! My other half had hummus and that looked amazing and she said it was great. The main i had beef with seasonal veg and i find it hard to put into words how great it was, the beef melted in my mouth it was amazing the 2 courses cost around £12 which i feel is total value for money! All the staff are professional and treat everyone equally, they deserve more praise! The grounds are spectacular, massive and beautiful. Had such a great time and deffo going back!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nomad P
Becky D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kenwood Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Nomad P,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your lovely feedback, I'll make sure that your kind comments are passed on to all the team.

I'm delighted you enjoyed our Sunday Lunch offering, the team work hard to source fresh and local produce wherever possible so it's great to receive such praise. We always really value our guests passing on their comments and this will be a great source of motivation to all the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel has real potential but is blighted by the gap between price and delivery. Lovely grounds and nice spar but the rooms are shabby, uncomfortable and patched together in desparate need of attention. The tap, the toilet seat, the shower all not working and the beds feel like they've been garnered from skips around the sheffield area. What rewlly sticks in the throat is the blatant profiteering charging the highest prices and delivering the worst facilities. If the management knew how depressing it is to be charged 200 quid a night to sleep in a student flat then they would surely do something. That's the issue. They probably think it's ok. My advice. Stay well clear

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Becky D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kenwood Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Daniel M,

Thank you for your review following your stay.

I am sorry to read your comments and will ensure that the issues you have raised in your review are given immediate attention. Following our recent investment in the public areas since taking over the hotel, we are currently underway with refurbishments of the guest rooms.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future so we may have the opportunity to redeem your faith in the hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in an executive room overlooking the lake. I note other guests are complaining about no air con, it’s probably only necessary 2 days a year going by our recent UK summers, so not worth installing. Price is very reasonable and possibly reflects the fact that an element of refurb is required in some areas. Staff are very polite, especially reception. Enjoyed a nice chicken korma. Breakfast was good. Grounds are beautiful and the hotel is situated in a quiet, residential area. Overall I was impressed with this hotel for the price paid. Some of the previous negative reviews in my opinion are very unfair.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Brenda S

Dear Brenda S,

Thank you for your comments following your recent stay, we always appreciate feedback from our guests.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your lake view room, we are very fortunate to have such beautiful grounds yet be so close to the city centre. I will ensure that your kind comments regarding the team members and the food are passed on, I know these will be a great source of motivation to all.

We are aware that as you say areas of the hotel are looking a little tired and we do try to ensure that this is reflected in the rates that we offer in comparison with other hotels in the area whilst refurbishments are underway so I am delighted that you felt your stay represented good value.

I hope we will be welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place, whilst in picturesque grounds, is a tired, terrible, poorly presented out and out dump. The price is extortionate for the level of dilapidation of the rooms, the botched repairs to shower controls, the dirty and manky appearance of the rooms.
The place has no aircon, so extremely uncomfortable in summer, over priced basic menu and overall an unappealing place to stay. I travel extensively and I have to say this is the worst place i have ever stayed. I really cant find any positives. Message to PR or other manager sending a generic bullsh1t message, dont bother, i will sing from on high about the disgusting condition of this extortionate dump.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere this place is an expensive sh1 thole
Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony E
Anthony R, Rooms Division Manager at Best Western Plus Kenwood Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tony E,

Its great to see that you loved the picturesque grounds here at Kenwood, however I am saddened to read your remainder of your review, I do hope you were able to pass these comments onto the team during your stay as we would have loved to turn your impressions around, I don't think the wording used was necessary to describe the hotel and as many other reviews show we can offer a great product and service to guests at a great cost.

Anthony Robinson-Rooms Division Manager