“First visit here. Will definitely go back”
Review of The Good Life

The Good Life
Ranked #5 of 382 Restaurants in Shrewsbury
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Quality, freshly prepared vegetarian and vegan food in relaxed surroundings. Wine supplied by Tanners Wines. Families welcome.
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We were recommended to this cafe, and it was very good.

Good tasty food with plenty to choose from.

Next time I must leave some room for their cake!

1  Thank cknm62

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

When in Shrewsbury town it can be quite daunting to find a reasonable place to eat. I will never look further than The Good Life in future. The food was exquisite and the atmosphere did not feel overwhelming. I would highly recommend going, despite a small roster of dishes, due to the incredible standard of each dish. If feasible I would have sampled everything from the menu, but as the title ~ Pecan pie à la mode typifies their perfection.

1  Thank Friendsarebetterwith
Reviewed 29 January 2018

My boyfriend and I went to one of the suppers that they hold. The vegan options were amazing, and from what I can see they vegetarian options looked pretty great too. The staff were also great, they really cared about the venue and the service provided.

2  Thank 900hardys
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a drink and the wonderful smells hit me as I went through the door. Lots of Gluten free items on offer and I chose Moussaka with coleslaw and a celery and apple salad.
What a treat for both the eye and palate. The salads were lovely and crunchy but the moussaka was out of this world. I couldn't get enough for it . And all freshly made too.

The staff were helpful and friendly.

The staff

1  Thank Tina S
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This is another of the secrets of Shrewsbury. The place itself is tucked away just off Wyle Cop, and is well worth the effort to get there. It is a small and unpretentious restaurant that serves some of the best vegetarian food I have had. I eat there regularly and enjoy the food every time.

1  Thank Tony25919