Review Highlights
1) excellent driver 2) went the extra mile 3) immaculate car.

Reviewed 29 July 2020
judithlW7083OU
Wonderful Experience

Reviewed 24 July 2020
hbach1958
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Bath
from US$100.01
from US$111.28
from US$152.84
from US$208.48
More Info
All reviews car hire service comfortable drive great ride return journey great driver castle combe heathrow cars punctual company vehicle cotswolds uk england
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2020

Driver Alex was a very calm,relaxed and excellent driver.A very nice young man.Car was immaculate and very comfortable.
He went the extra mile by helping with Mrs Lywood’s wheelchair.
We will definitely use your services in the future

Reviewed 25 July 2020

It was a very nice experience having Steve to take me around Bath. We went to Lacock, Castle Combe, Tetbury and Malmesbury. We also made shorter stops in nice spots so I could take some pictures too.
Steve has good stories to tell about all the places, he is very professional, very friendly and very patient as I wanted to stop everywhere
I highly recommend his services and I'll certainly ask for his service again.
Thanks for the wonderful time I had.
Helena Bach

Reviewed 22 July 2020

Faultless service from door to door in Oxford and back again with Steve at the wheel. Thank you Steve and I look forward to the next time.

Reviewed 22 July 2020

Steve is absolutely the best private car hire available and we’ve tried several including Uber and VCars. Very professional and vehicle large to easily accommodate luggage. lWe have relied on Steve for transport both to and from Heathrow to Bath and there is never any confusion about where to meet. You are greeted at the airport at the arrival area, which is especially nice after a long flight. We wouldn’t use anyone else!

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 11 May 2020 via mobile

Perfect transfer. Alway on time, friendly, helpful and nice comfortable drive. Would not use any other company. Steve and the other drivers who work with him have an amazing work ethic, always keeping you informed and putting you at ease especially when you have last minute flights in the early hours of the morning. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: May 2020