Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
View deal
Travelocity
US$120
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$113
HurbUS$169
2,126 results
All reviews elemis toiletries balcony room great hotel swimming pool sky tv leisure facilities charlotte street car park walk in shower valet parking nespresso machine family room great facilities central location bars and restaurants reception staff city break fantastic stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

The dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed in . Paid £2000 for x 2 rooms for a three night stay . Entered the lift from checking in . The lift had all rubbish on the floor ( that stayed there all evening ) empty bottles and wine glasses littered the corridors on the way to my room . The carpets in the corridors were covered in bits and you could see had not been hoovered in a while . Entered my room all that had been done is the beds had fresh bedding on and that was it !! Big ball of hair right in the middle of the carpet . The carpet had not been touched with a hoover . Hairs all in the bath , dirty toilet . Ring marks and food bits left all in the tea / coffee area . Dust all over and I mean dust not a bit a lot ! This had not been done in a while. I went straight out bought some dettol wipes and went over everything. Next day nobody had touched the rooms at 4pm was told I should of had a letter and they are short staffed on cleaners so nothing would be done in the room !!! What am I supposed to do go and buy some washing up liquid so I can wash the cups / empty the bins myself ! Use wet towels ?? I’m disgusting and upset that I have paid this amount of money for a disgusting filthy stay at The Apex hotel Bath

Room tip: Be aware that they are not cleaning your room during a visit here !
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alina Tapciuc, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City of Bath Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Dear Heidi E,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We always value our guests feedback as it helps us analyse which areas we can improve on.
I am very sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations and there were several issues during your stay. Please be assured that we will be looking into this further as we do take situations like this seriously and please accept my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience we have caused you as the service we have provided during your stay with us was not by our usual 4* standards.
I do hope you will give us a chance to welcome you back to the Apex City of Bath Hotel in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly at bath.reception@apexhotels.co.uk when you are planning your next trip to the city and we'll look after your reservation, making sure that you do receive the standards of care and attention that you should naturally expect from us here at Apex Hotels.

Alina Tapciuc

Reviewed 11 August 2021

Had a lovely stay at this hotel. When we arrived our room wasn't ready and Vicky on reception arranged an upgrade on our room via her manager. She was very friendly and efficient.

Our room was immaculate. Shower was lovely too. Lots of attention to detail and lovely touches like a coffee machine with a variety of pods to try.

We used the pool facilities and everything was very clean and towels were readily available in the changing room.

Breakfast the next day was lovely. A good selection of fruit and cereals. I had vegetarian cooked breakfast and it was delicious. Staff in the restaurant were courteous and polite.

All in all an excellent stay. Thanks again to Vicky for a wa welcome to the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alina Tapciuc, Guest Services / Front Office at Apex City of Bath Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Dear 75louisep,

Thank you very much for the nice review, we're glad to hear you enjoyed the room upgrade,leisure facilities and breakfast.
We strive to give the best possible service and we're glad to hear we did it in this occasion.

We greatly look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel, and do hope it will be soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2021

A few issues with our rooms which were resolved efficiently and brilliantly by the manager at the time, we were compensated and upgraded room. Location of the hotel is excellent. Pool and steam room also of a good standard.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear aldale2021,

Thank you for staying with us at Apex City Of Bath Hotel and taking the time to share your experience.

I am delighted to hear that we managed to resolve the issues very efficiently and that we gave you a room upgrade.

Reviewed 11 August 2021

Lovely hotel.. Highly recommended!
Excellent comfortable stylish rooms, spa, bar, staff, central location, staff are efficient, helpful and friendly. .
Hard to fault tbh.. Only issue was one breakfast very poor cleanliness, next day all OK tho.
Bathrobes in room would be nice, especially in higher grade rooms (had balcony room which was very nice).
Not cheapest hote but didn't disappoint.
Shop about for prices.. or book early.
I'm hard to please and was seriously very pleased with my stay here.

Dear 374tjh,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff were efficient, helpful and friendly. We are delighted that you found our rooms,spa and bar very comfortable and stylish.

I am sorry to hear that the breakfast from one of the days had very poor cleanliness.We always value our guests feedback as it helps us analyse which areas we can improve on.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience and valuable feedback from your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

This hotel is very well presented. There are ample staff to a accommodate your stay. The rooms look to be brand-new very clean. The breakfast and service is very good indeed. This is reflected in the price for this big hotel.
Top marks to this posh hotel.

Date of stay: June 2021

Dear Dj-mule,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Providing exceptional hospitality service is one of our main goals and knowing that we have met your expectations is the best recognition we can have.