“Veggie burgers are sooooo yummy!”

Schwartz Brothers Hamburgers Ltd
Ranked #179 of 628 Restaurants in Bath
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Hubby and I tried this place for the first time today. The selection of vegetarian burgers is the best I've encountered. There is the soya meat burger with different toppings and there is the soya chicken patty complete with veg bacon. I ordered the veggie soya burger and my husband had the veg chicken burger. They both were absolutely delicious. I really loved the mayonnaise. The fries were also very good.
There is no seating but the guy serving us suggested Victoria square at the top of the street which is a lovely park with pleanty of bench seating and a nice place to eat your burgers. I have no doubt that every time we vist Bath we will be stopping in for a veggie burger.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I have been visiting Bath and Scwartz Bros for 30 years now and I love it still. My grown up children also. Its not cheap rubbish but a fine takeaway experience

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Takeaway burgers at eat in prices. £18+ for 2 burgers and fries. Price was my only gripe.
Really enjoyed a mayo burger and fries, one of the juciest burgers I've had.
Will use again when I've saved up.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We love this place. Have lived in Bath for 30 years and this remains the best burger place in town! Lots of choices of burgers, dips etc and fries are delicious.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

The burgers and fries were incredible and I would highly recommend a visit if you want easy, fast food. Only downside was the price, but other than this it was a great lucy choice.