Open today: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience The Drawing Rooms
from US$20.82
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

TDR is an absolute treasure in the centre of Bath. Entry is via The Corridors, and you'd miss it if it weren't for the banging tunes being played on Friday and Saturday nights. The rooms are equistite. The staff are wonderful. The DJ set was sublime. The drinks didn't break the bank (£5 cocktails, for Bath, that's good). And the best thing, you can sit down, in huge comfy chairs, or dance, or lounge, or chat at the bar: so many rooms with a different ambience in each. I can't praise this place enough.

Reviewed 28 July 2021

What a great discovery! So happy we found this hidden treasure in Bath! I had the most delicious Espresso Martini and copious amounts of fine wine, while we comfortably lounged and took in our surroundings. A real surprise. Thanks so much for a fantastic evening. Did I mention the live music... I mean shall I go on :) Very happy customer.

Date of experience: July 2021
thedrawingrooms, Owner at The Drawing Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

Thank you for your review, it means so much to us. Hope to see you again at our piano bar night soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2021

Tom and the team have created a really special place with a great atmosphere, tucked away in one of Bath’s most interesting spots.

Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

Myself and my date happened to be walking past one Friday evening and heard the most incredible voice from one of the windows above the street. We ventured further and we were invited up into the bar where we were met by George serenading the small and intimate crowd on his piano. The atmosphere was fantastic and it was the best night I’ve had in a very long time. Bring a friend, a date or your mother and I guarantee you will have an amazing time! Thank you to TDR for making my evening a very special one. I will be visiting again soon.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Tom.and Barnaby were class, I can't imagine anywhere else playing this level of music anywhere tonight

Date of experience: July 2021
thedrawingrooms, Owner at The Drawing Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2021

Thank you for your kind review- I've passed on your comments to Barnaby and Zach the DJ on the night- see you again soon!