“Brilliant interior with a roof terrace!”
Review of Hall & Woodhouse

Hall & Woodhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Hall & Woodhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #134 of 607 Restaurants in Bath
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Opened in 2010, Hall & Woodhouse is located in what used to be Bonhams auctioneers, with four floors including a stunning rooftop terrace. Dine in the restaurant, sip drinks in the potting shed, socialise in the pantry/common room or soak up the sunshine on our roof terrace. Private dining is available in the Pavillion, perfect for business meetings or events.We offer award-winning Badger cask ales, lagers from around the world and a menu full of fresh, seasonal dishes, cooked by our team of talented chefs, (in our open kitchen) using quality ingredients from regional food partners.
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Multi storey pub/restaurant with wide variety of foodstuffs and drinks. Great atmosphere and lovely wait staff. Varying prices and types of food to suit all tastes and appetites. Recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,104)

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We visited Hall & Woodhouse for a quick sandwich lunch. The place is lovely and the staff friendly, but the service is a little hap hazard. Our table wasn't cleared from the previous occupants and when I asked a waiter to clear it, he only cleared half! My husbands lunch was delicious and the filling to my coronation chicken sandwich on brown sourdough was also lovely, but after returning the first one as it came on white bread it took ages to get the correct order. When it did come the bread was not sourdough but brown, which was fine, but a little dry. However we did get to watch the Wimbledon men's final!

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Free wifi.
Coffee was very impressive.
Roofterrace was appealing.
Option of food available but it looked expensive to purchase.
Classy environment.
Very clean.
Not suitable for wheelchairs (there is a lift to the cafe /bar area.
Friendly staff.
Good location.
A lot of staircases.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

We had a great meal in a very lively atmosphere in the centre of Bath. The tables are set on two levels, on the ground floor and the balcony which looks down on the floor below. The glass ceiling provides a very spacious feel to the venue particularly on the balcony which is where we were.

The food was very good as was the service. Just managed to order before a large party of people turned up!

Would recommend for an evening meal either as a family or with friends.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Whilst visiting Bath. I fancied a quick coffee and chunk of cake.
Stood at the 'bar' for quite some time until the chap behind asked what I wanted.

Whilst I could see a large board above the 'bar' offering various beverages ranging from lattes to cappuccinos, unfortunately, this did not display any prices.

I looked at the table menus.again no prices displayed. Now I have been 'Stung' financially before in Bath. I asked the bartender if he had a price list as well as the menu. He very politely said he would try to find one and disappeared. After about 5 minutes I left and went to Costa instead.