Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$97
  • Breakfast included
US$136
US$128
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$193
US$118
US$113
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Aquae Sulis Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$87
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

SACO Bath - St James Parade(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$108
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
3,119 results
All reviewspodium car parkexcellent locationriver viewcentral locationbath cityshort staybeautiful citymain attractionspulteney bridgeone night staychristmas marketbreakfast was excellentbiscuitstown centrefull englishwaitroseavon
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Our room was spacious with a lovely view over the river, clean and comfortable. The hotel is ideally situated for visiting bath, although parking facilities are not provided there are options close by.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, some of the best customer service I have seen recently, and some of the best of the Hiltons we have stayed in. In particular the restaurant staff were very attentive.
The breakfast offered a very good selection, it was fresh and plentiful. We ate in the restaurant one evening with two tired children and, again, the staff were brilliant. The children ate free and the menu they were offered had a good selection of healthy and kid orientated meals. I think this is one of the best children's menus I have seen, plus they were given crayons etc to keep them busy. This allowed us to relax a little and enjoy a nice meal.
My only negative was that I phoned housekeeping for an additional bath towel which didn't appear, and the shampoo was not topped up one day leaving us without any. I am sure that these things would have been rectified, however, had I asked/re-asked.
I would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Emily L
HiltonBathCity, General Manager at Hilton Bath City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Dear Emily L,

Thank you for writing a response on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at the hotel. I am thrilled to see enjoyed your stay with us here at Hilton Bath! Happy to hear that you enjoyed everything that the hotel had to offer and that the staff showed you some of the best customer service you have ever seen, such a compliment thank you. I apologise that your requests for the towel and shampoo were not met, I will be speaking to the Housekeeping Manager to make sure extra training is issued where necessary. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that we can see you back at the Hilton Bath City soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We only stayed a few nights for a wedding, but I can say thank you to the entire staff for their service and grace. The rooms are a bit older, however very comfortable. Our daughter welcomed the use of their fitness room and was satisfied with the equipment.
I would definitely stay here on our next trip to this beautiful city.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank curtinj

Dear curtinj,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the Hilton Bath City on Tripadvisor. I am thrilled to hear you found the service from our front desk team to be to your liking, and happy to hear that your daughter took advantage of out Gym facilities during the stay here. We look forward to seeing you again soon on your next trip to Bath.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

We chose a Hilton because we were confident of the standards offered and we're not disappointed. Polite, professional staff. Clean, bright room. Excellent shower with good towels. Great, unexpected view from room. Good breakfast. Would be even better if the hotel had a deal or arrangement with the adjacent car parks, however the staff member on reception was able to offer sound advice of where to park.

Room Tip: First floor at the back had good view and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ella M
HiltonBathCity, General Manager at Hilton Bath City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear Ella M,

Thank you for writing a response on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at the hotel. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the room, staff and amenities that the hotel has on offer. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast, the view from the room and the convenient location of the hotel. I hope that we can see you back at the Hilton Bath City soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Good, central location, just a few minutes walk to the city centre and the Roman Baths. We had a twin room which was very clean and modern. We got a good rate for the room which included breakfast; there was plenty of choice and good service. Reception and breakfast staff were very polite.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank MumDadandtw0kids

Dear MumDadandtw0kids,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us via Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear you found the overall service and performance of the hotel to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at the Bath Hilton several times over the years and am always a little disappointed with it compared to other Hiltons. I think this hotel relies on its excellent location and has become rather complacent about the hotel interior.

The staff were excellent I have to say. Very friendly and accommodating but Hilton need to invest in this hotel I feel.

I used my honours points this time (50,000), which I think was rather a lot. In money it costs around £180 room only or £200-£210 with breakfast which even for Hilton prices seems high.

I stayed in the Bristol doubletree the night before and it was far superior with bigger more comfortable rooms and cost £134 for bed, breakfast and evening meal with a bottle of wine!! Therefore making it better value to get the train in to bath and stay in Bristol!

For the convenience of being right in Bath city centre and if you are prepared to pay top prices for an average hotel, it is a comfortable and clean hotel of course and the food is good.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie B

Dear Debbie B,

Thank you for sharing your feedback as it is only through our guest comments that we can look to improve the service we provide. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the interior of the hotel, be assured all comments and observations are taken seriously as we want all our guests to have the best experience when staying with us. I am happy to hear the staff were excellent and the food was good. We hope to welcome you back should you be in the area again, either on business or for leisure.