“Bex@simon”
Review of Tasburgh House

Tasburgh House
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in Bath
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Absolutely amazing so much more than expected,broke my foot the day we travelled up and Sue moved us from top floor to bottom without us even asking to make our stay more comfortable. The views were amazing and the b@b itself was impeccable, the little touches were beautiful and she serves a fantastic glass of wine. Any time night or day nothing is to much trouble. Our visit to Bath was made extra special just by staying at this wonderful,friendly,comfortable beautiful B@B. Thankyou so much to Sue and her lovely staff for our much enjoyed visit to Bath. Would definitely return and highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: We had downstairs back bedroom called the Hardy room and it had exceptional views.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 22Bex

Reviewed 11 March 2012

Just returned from a second visit to Bath & this wonderful B&B. Last year my husband and I stayed for a weekend for our anniversary and this time it was a break for my daughter and I. Nothing is too much trouble for Sue and the team. The room was immaculate with an ensuite that had the shower from heaven!
So many thoughtful touches and attention to detail. Even to the extent that Sue remembered that it would mine and my husbands anniversary on the 25th and presented me with a card as we left - "not to be opened until 25th"!
My only regret is that I forgot to buy some of their gorgeous home made brownies to bring home for my husband. Never mind we'll remember next time we visit!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jools P
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Booked this last minute based on the good reviews on Trip Advisor and they were spot on. This is a great B&B which I would recommend to anyone - everyone was very welcoming and friendly and it was lovely to meet and chat with Sue the owner at breakfast the next morning. The room was comfortable and had everything we needed and breakfast in the Conservatory was delicious especially with the stunning views of Bath - we can't wait to return! Thanks

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ali W
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This is a great B&B - The staff and Sue the owner were very friendly and she has lots of usefull information, pamphlets and maps of the area to get you started.
The rooms are comfortable and warm, (we stayed in the Eliot room/the blue and white one) with jug and coffe/tea facilities, and the whole place is absolutely spotless!There is a lovely lounge area (although we did not have time to make use of it) and a great conservatory to eat breakfast and enjoy the views.
Breakfast was great, and there is a lot of variety so you are sure to find something you like. We had the full English breakfast which was perfectly cooked, and yummy fresh juice (this was included in the room price).
We did not see another soul until breakfast and were surprised to see other people as it was so quiet
The views from the back are magnificent and there is a smokers corner, (a little out the way, but better than none at all!!)
The only downside for some - there is no dinner offered here (unless you have more than 4? people and talk to Sue first in advance) but there are plenty of places to eat in Bath with a cheap cab fare.
Overall as a B&B (not a 'hotel") this is a great place to stay

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I visited Bath for the first time, staying all 4 days at the Tasburgh house. I was traveling alone and felt very safe and comfortable in this wonderful hotel. The staff was especially gracious, offering assistance with directions to help me with my sightseeing. If I get back to Bath, I would stay there again, no question.

• Stayed: February 2012