Tasburgh House Hotel Ltd
Holiday Inn Express Bath(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Breakfast included
US$184
US$131
US$124
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$205
US$164
Brooks Guesthouse(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$150
US$142
US$109
US$95
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Harington's Hotel(Bath)
US$150
US$131
Priceline
US$108
PremierInn.com
US$412
US$277
All reviewshardy roombronte roomcanal towpathhomemade granolatow pathcontinental breakfastlovely walkwalk into townwarm welcometop floorbeautiful gardenvisit bathlittle touchesdrawing rooma wonderful stayboutique hotelmy mum
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Just returned from a second visit to Bath & this wonderful B&B. Last year my husband and I stayed for a weekend for our anniversary and this time it was a break for my daughter and I. Nothing is too much trouble for Sue and the team. The room was immaculate with an ensuite that had the shower from heaven!
So many thoughtful touches and attention to detail. Even to the extent that Sue remembered that it would mine and my husbands anniversary on the 25th and presented me with a card as we left - "not to be opened until 25th"!
My only regret is that I forgot to buy some of their gorgeous home made brownies to bring home for my husband. Never mind we'll remember next time we visit!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jools P
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Booked this last minute based on the good reviews on Trip Advisor and they were spot on. This is a great B&B which I would recommend to anyone - everyone was very welcoming and friendly and it was lovely to meet and chat with Sue the owner at breakfast the next morning. The room was comfortable and had everything we needed and breakfast in the Conservatory was delicious especially with the stunning views of Bath - we can't wait to return! Thanks

1  Thank Ali W
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This is a great B&B - The staff and Sue the owner were very friendly and she has lots of usefull information, pamphlets and maps of the area to get you started.
The rooms are comfortable and warm, (we stayed in the Eliot room/the blue and white one) with jug and coffe/tea facilities, and the whole place is absolutely spotless!There is a lovely lounge area (although we did not have time to make use of it) and a great conservatory to eat breakfast and enjoy the views.
Breakfast was great, and there is a lot of variety so you are sure to find something you like. We had the full English breakfast which was perfectly cooked, and yummy fresh juice (this was included in the room price).
We did not see another soul until breakfast and were surprised to see other people as it was so quiet
The views from the back are magnificent and there is a smokers corner, (a little out the way, but better than none at all!!)
The only downside for some - there is no dinner offered here (unless you have more than 4? people and talk to Sue first in advance) but there are plenty of places to eat in Bath with a cheap cab fare.
Overall as a B&B (not a 'hotel") this is a great place to stay

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I visited Bath for the first time, staying all 4 days at the Tasburgh house. I was traveling alone and felt very safe and comfortable in this wonderful hotel. The staff was especially gracious, offering assistance with directions to help me with my sightseeing. If I get back to Bath, I would stay there again, no question.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I booked this hotel as a suprise for my partners birthday online through the hotel website.
It was very easy to find and offered ample parking directly outside.
The service throughout our whole stay could not be faulted. Even after the first couple of hours we had settled in well and was made to feel welcome and at home. We stayed in the 'Keats' room (number 10), which offered fantasic views of the valley and Bath town. I do admit however, I did think I had booked a different room as I specifcally wanted/selected a bath? I personally do not get on with showers and the bathroom and shower were very small. Be careful if you are claustophobic! The towels could have been a bit larger too - they just about covered my modesty when getting out the shower!
A 20 minute stroll down the hill and along the canal brings you into Bath centre which was a lovely stroll - in good weather! Otherwise taxis are readily available and can be prebooked by the hotel in advance.
The only other thing we were not keen on were the pillows. They were far too soft, which by the end of the weekend triggered my bad neck and back. Otherwise the bed itself was comfortable and clean.
I would stay here again and recommend this hotel to others, but may in the future look into more central hotels for the same cost before booking....
Whilst in Bath a visit to the Spa is a must, along with an evening meal at 'Sotto Sotto' restaurant. The shopping is also great, with many of the main shops all situated together making them easy to get around.

Room Tip: If you require specifics like myself, I would call the hotel directly rather than booking online to ensure that you do get the correct room type.
1  Thank maresa82