1,016 results
All reviews hardy room teddy bears homemade granola bronte room canal towpath tow path continental breakfast lovely walk walk into town visit bath warm welcome beautiful house little touches drawing room boutique hotel single room stayed for two nights
Reviewed 2 March 2009

Had a great long weeked, beutiful house and grounds. Staff welcoming. Our room looked over bath and the view was amazing (we were in the loft). Would go again.

3  Thank n2d
Reviewed 23 February 2009

Rarely does a service experience knock my socks off, but Sue, Toni and their team do it at Tasburgh House. We travel a lot for business and pleasure, so tend to have a pretty critical eye. My wife and I, plus friends visiting from Connecticut found a rare combination of hospitality, exceptional service, spotless rooms and customer focus here. It was Valentine's Day weekend and restaurant reservations were at a premium. Toni and Sue arranged an intimate meal for the four of us on my birthday in the Tasburgh House dining room. The food, atmosphere and intimacy of this beautiful property made for one of the most memorable of my sixty six birthdays. The rooms are comfortable, clean, nicely decorated with touches of luxury. Little touches by Sue, such as a birthday card in the room or rose petals on the bed in our friend's room, differentiated Tasburgh House from any other hotel I've stayed in. We will definitely plan future visits and look forward to seeing Sue and Toni again when the gardens are in bloom. We highly recommend Tasburgh House when visiting Bath.

3  Thank CTYankee143
Reviewed 10 February 2009

Having just returned from a weekend away at the Tasburgh House Hotel, we found it to be a lovely experience. Beautiful, clean, warm and comfy rooms (bed was amazing) and very polite and friendly staff who were attentive but not intrusive. Views from the conservatory where breakfast was served was amazing particuarly as we were lucky enough to pick a snowy weekend. There is a short walk into Bath which takes approx 15/20 mins but its worth noting it is uphill on the way back. Compared with other hotels in Bath this was very reasonably priced. Although we noted that a bottle of wine which would cost say £7.99 in the supermarket actually cost £18 but I guess this is to be expected for room service at night. Fully licenced hotel but no actual bar - instead a drawing room. Breakfast was good - a range of fresh juices, goats cheese, ham, toast, various fresh fruits, cereals etc and a large range of hot breakfast choices available at an extra cost - i.e. smoked salmon & eggs or full English £7.50. All in all a lovely weekend in very comfortable surroundings providing a relaxed atmosphere with a country house feel about it. Very enjoyable.

3  Thank alfiecat76
Reviewed 9 February 2009

We spent the weekend at the Tasburgh House Hotel to celebrate our anniversary and we couldn't have chosen a better place. Not only did Sue and Toni make our stay memorable but every member of staff we met did exactly the same. The room was lovely and the continental breakfast was so good that we didn't need to chose the cooked option although we would have been happy to pay the small additional price to do so, and I'm a very fussy eater! We can't wait to get back there. Having read the recent negative comment about the hotel, I can't help but wonder whether the writer did indeed visit a different hotel to everyone else. We couldn't fault anything about the hotel or the weekend whatsoever. Sue Keeling is the perfect host and the hotel is amazing. Well done Sue and Toni!!

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank BoogieBB
Reviewed 25 December 2008

After reading the reviews of the Tasburgh House on TripAdvisor, we decided to book three nights for our trip to Bath. We were not disappointed. My husband and I stayed in the Tennyson room which was appointed beautifully. Susan, the owner, and her staff went out of their way to make our stay thoroughly enjoyable.

I highly recommend the Tasburgh House for its lovely and quiet location as well as for its warm and generous staff.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank MelissaU