“One of the best breakfasts I've ever had”
Review of Cafe Lucca

Cafe Lucca
Ranked #10 of 53 Coffee & Tea in Bath
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Cafe Lucca is Bath's most popular cafe serving delicious breakfast, Brunch,lunch,and teatime. Lucca has a popular salad bar,gourmet panini and bruschetta, all made in house. Plus a big display of home made cakes And delicious coffee. The Cafe is in a historic period building and also features, a lovely fashion shop and interior department . Set in the Bartlett street quarter in the Georgian area of the city.
Reviewed 2 November 2018

We found this on one of baths tourist information sites under a search for eating breakfast with dogs and children. We sat outside out of choice in full sun and had an amazing breakfast. Between us we had breakfast panini, bacon rolls and a full breakfast. The food was delicious, the presentation amazing and we can't wait to return when we visit bath again. Would thoroughly recommend. Only comment I would make is to do with the name. We were looking for this and then saw its name on a board outside 'the loft'. Not sure how this works but was a touch confusing to begin with.

1  Thank Rosiepup319
Richard F, Owner at Cafe Lucca, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Dear Rosie
Hope to see you soon
Richard and the Lucca team

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Found space here on a Bath Rugby day. Enjoyed two melts, chicken chorizo and beef cheddar. Good coffee and if you have the space the choice of cakes are amazing.

1  Thank Orange54
richard f, Owner at Cafe Lucca, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Thank you for a lovely review. Hope to see you soon

Richard and the Lucca team !!

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Tables outside under the awnings. The awnings say "The Loft", possibly a previous incarnation. Sign on the terrace says they take your order at the table and bring your bill

They didn't. I went in after about 15 minutes and stood at the bar, and ordered a double espresso. Lady said she would bring it to me. I sat down. Another lady came out and brought me a lunch menu. She came back and asked what I would like, l told her I had already ordered and she went away.

Lady no 1 brought my coffee with a smile
Nice coffee. I sat in the sun and drank it

Then I had to pay. Well, I went in and walked up to the till - I had to get back to work

Hi Jac
Sorry about your messy coffee morning.
I have a look into sorting it out. If its a hot day we have a dedicated waiter outside, but when its colder the staff need to keep and eye out.
The Loft is the name of the whole shop and inside it is Blue ladies fashion Blue home furnishing and Cafe Lucca. We have been here for
8 years so people know us from different names ..

Sorry
Richard and the Lucca Team

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Visited at the end of a busy Saturday afternoon but they’d stopped serving all but drinks and cakes by that stage. Whilst that was disappointing, the cakes were not. The pear and toffee cake was lovely. The waitress didn’t appear to understand English so much so there were a few minor mistakes in our order and when you go there keep on tables away from the big door. As an open space, it makes it cold every time any one comes or goes.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

My boyfriend and I had a delicious lunch and some of the best paninis in Bath. A really good selection and the breakfast menu looked really interesting too. A bit difficult to get the attention of the waiting staff though.

Date of visit: August 2018