“Delicious and delightful”

Ranked #80 of 633 Restaurants in Bath
Price range: US$33 - US$39
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Mint Room, is a multi award-winning fine dining Indian restaurant located in the beautiful, historic city of Bath...
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent! We had halibut, prawns and chicken. Everything was tender with scrumptious sauces. The service was attentive without being overbearing. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Susan C
Mintroom, Public Relations Manager at The Mint Room, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

We are all jumping with joy at your kind words.

We wlecome all comments and are truly pleased that you enjoyed your dining experience with us.

Our very best wishes.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,473)

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

A couple of weeks ago we celebrated our daughters birthday as it’s her favourite restaurant.
We had a wonderful evening the food was excellent, tasty and beautifully presented. The staff are knowledgeable about the different dishes and very attentive but not intrusive. Our pre dinner drinks in the new roof top bar was a great start to the evening.
Today my husband and I tried the new brunch menu, light snacks with all the care and attention to detail as the evening menu. A lovely relaxed atmosphere with excellent service.
Thank you, we’re definitely going to try and visit more often.

5  Thank Theparkrunner

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

W are so veryu glad you liked dining with us and have also enjoyed the new brunch menu we've launched.

Very kind of you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Although I've written a review for The Mint Room before I'm having to write another following my visit yesterday evening.
On this occasion we opted for the set taster menu...The Taste Tour of India. The presentation of each dish was beautiful, the service from all the staff perfection; checking we had everything we wanted, explaining the different food where in India it came from etc..... nothing seemed to be too much trouble. The taste of the different dishes was just wonderful. The time between each courses just right. Instead of the icecream to finish we asked if we could have the baked yoghurt, a huge favourite of mine.
I could not possibly rate this visit any higher. A truly special culinary treat.

4  Thank Cate J

Wow!!!! How wonderful. We are absolutely over the moon you enjoyed your dining experience with us so much.

Thank you for your lovely comments and we look forward to seeing you soon again.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

This place was recommended by our AirBnB host and he did not lie! The decor and atmosphere were perfect for a first night romantic dinner with my husband. The drinks were delicious, and the food.... was everything! The waiter was very intelligent and knew how to answer all of our questions. He made great recommendations, which we took, including the shrimp curry and a chicken curry. Two of my favorite things was the tomato chutney that came with the nann (I tried to buy it by the jar and they wouldn't let me), and the mushroom rice. I will be craving both for months I am sure. I highly recommend this spot for dinner and would visit again!

3  Thank stepsmo

Gosh, that's music to our ears!

We are so pleased you and your husband enjoyed dining with us.

Thank you so much for your kind feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Visited the Mint Room with my partner whilst staying near Bath. We loved it!
Locally sourced food and free range chicken - great!
We visited India earlier this year and it was like stepping back there, lovely flavours.
Wish we could've picked up this restaurant and brought it home with us!

3  Thank luvlife100

Oh, we are so chuffed at reading what you have said about us.

It's very kind of you and we couldn't be happier.

Thank you and thank you again!