SACO Bath - St James Parade(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$102
The Abbey Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$94
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Harington's Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$107
  • Room Service
US$149
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$143
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Brooks Guesthouse(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$119
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Aquae Sulis Hotel(Bath)(Great Value!)
US$81
Priceline
US$83
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain stationroman bathsgreat locationtop floorbath abbeysingle roombreakfast was deliciouscentral locationb bslovely guesthouseno liftfew minutes walkfamily roomyogurtthird floorwithin easy walking distancebiscuits
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

3 generations, grand parents to grand children enjoying Bath and the Cotswolds...we could not have done better than to stay at the Henry! Our hostess, Christina, could not have been more accommodating and pleasant. The rooms were just what we needed, and worked well for all of us, from 77 to 11 years old...need to have breakfast served early to make a day tour to Stonehenge and surrounding locales? No problem!

Located in the heart of the action in Bath. 2 short blocks from train station, and very short walks to Roman Baths and the impressive Abby. Christmas street market added ambience as well.

My highest recommendation!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
thehenry, Manager at The Henry Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a comment,
we hope to see you all again next time you are in the UK,
Kind regards

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Our third (fourth?) stay at the Henry and it never fails to please.. the rooms are clean and comfortable, the beds just right, but to die for is the breakfast... the Full English is an absolute treat and my other half loved the porridge/fruit options... the lady doing hostess duties couldn't have been more friendly or welcoming*.. we are definitely coming back again!

*Just an example.. my wife asked if they did herbal tea, and she said yes, but she had just made a big pot of ginger tea for herself and would she like some of that.. needless to say she had it every breakfast after that...!

Room Tip: Bath is a bustling busy city and the rooms on the back are quieter..
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
thehenry, Owner at The Henry Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Good morning,
it has been a pleasure having you both, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a comment, we hope that you have wonderful Christmas
kind regards

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Just returned from a great 2 night trip to the Bath Christmas Market. The Henry B&B is fantastic, great location, amazing breakfast and fantastic host. Would highly recommend this accommodation would not stay anywhere else.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
thehenry, Owner at The Henry Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you so much for your kind comments, it has been a pleasure having you both, i hope you have a magical Christmas.
Kind regards

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Home from home, love my four days stay. I stayed in room 2, good size, very clean, comfortable bed and everything you would need for your stay. Breakfast was amazing, a really good chose and some extras too. But what my stay feel special was the hostess, could not have been more helpful, for instance, I came back to my room for a small nap, as I came in, she came out and said she had just made some Greek food and would l like some, with no charge ever. I will definitely be staying again for the Bath market againthank you once again to the best guess house in Bath

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
thehenry, Owner at The Henry Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Anthony,
it has been a delight having stay with us,
we are looking forward seeing you next year,
kind regards and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and an even better new year,

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I loved staying at the Henry. It was conveniently located close to the railway station and in the centre of Bath for sightseeing. I had a room on the top floor which wasn't easy to get to with my luggage as there was no elevator but it added to the novelty of staying at this beautifully decorated Georgian townhouse. My room was cozy and had all the amenties and comfort I could wish for including a bathrobe and a tea/coffee chest with cookies! The bathroom was across the landing and both rooms were very clean. It was clear the owner really cared about making her guests feel welcome. The breakfast was included and consisted of a cold continental buffet and a hot full English option with sausage and eggs which was perfectly cooked and delicious. The coffee came in a French press and was generous and fresh. Everything was just so thoughtful and lovely. My only regret is that my stay was so short and I look forward to returning there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
thehenry, Owner at The Henry Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2017

Hi Robin,
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to give us a review, we are looking forward seeing you again next time you are in Bath, i totally understand regarding that staircase, if only we had lift, those stairs will be the end of me :)
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas
kind regards