“Unforgettable! Great service and food”

Firehouse Rotisserie
Ranked #25 of 648 Restaurants in Bath
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Firehouse Rotisserie ha been popular in Bath Serving delicious food with a hint of Southern California. Friendly staff and a warm interior,with a lovely wine list and A menu based around free range rotisserie chicken in three flavours. Also prime steak, great burgers and stone baked pizza plus fresh fish And eclectic dishes.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked very last minute and they managed to squeeze us in , host was very welcoming , service incredible and food delicious, we both had the burgers and they were cooked to perfection. Great find and will certainly come here again . Just try and ring ahead they must be very popular with the locals !
Great find !!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,147)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Found this place by chance. Looked great from outside so went in and they were able to fit us in despite being very busy. Great starter of tasty nachos (not often you can say that) and the chicken was spot on very tasty and tender. Staff very attentive and polite. Can't say enough positives about this place

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Looked for somewhere easy and not too fussy. What a great restaurant. Small and friendly with a varied menu. Competitively priced. Give it go.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I always feel confident when I go to a restaurant that has a small menu. The other thing (and I know how pretentious this sounds) but you can always judge a restaurant on the quality of it's salsa. Salsa should be fresh and clean, with the component parts all clearly identifiable. So when the halloumi fries and salsa came, I was keen to tuck in and see where we were. Delicious!

The rest of the meal, be it blushing steaks, moist chicken or a burger that has the perfect balance between having everything there but doesn't quite fall apart into a mess, was all superb. The local beers were nice, too. The restaurant is clean and modern, and the staff friendly and attentive.

Fantastic food.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Looking for the place next door actually. Decided to try here instead as menu advertised set the taste buds going. In we go, through the door and we are immediately hit with a explosions of smell s that made me salivate. We are seated by the most polite and awesome waitress whom answered all me questions with eagerness and excitement. Water brought to the table and drinks order taken. I ordered the chestnut mushroom sour dough pizza with goats cheese and chives. A delicious combination that unfortunately I was unable to finish. On to desserts. Salted caramel cheesecake. Heaven on a plate. This is a must visit restaurant. Small and intimate with just the right balance between leaving you be and making sure everything is good. The ambiance is spot on and the food to die for. Only issue for me was the choice of glass of red wines. Need a better selection to compliment the menu. Thank you firehouse.

Date of visit: November 2018
Richard F, Owner at Firehouse Rotisserie, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Hi B Murkin
Thank you for a lovely review. I will have a look at the wine list and see if we can get
More by the glass.
Hope we see you again one day
Richard and the Firehouse team.