“Life changing curry!”
Review of The Masala Kitchen

The Masala Kitchen
Ranked #445 of 618 Restaurants in Bath
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I cannot understand anyone who doesn't give this place 5/5 - it has truly blown my tastebuds every time we have eaten from them. The curries, especially the chefs specials, are nothing like your typical generically spicey sauce with meat - they are brimming with so many flavours. Everything is of fantastic quality - if you go in, you can see the chefs cooking in the back (not just mixing jar sauces into meat!)

Truly wonderful Indian food, all our friends agree :)

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Seriously the chicken tikka here is consistently awesome, I had the saag gosht an it was outstanding. Order came super quick too, probably my favourite takeaway ever!

Reviewed 20 June 2016

We ordered a takeaway from Massala as have had before and remembered it as fairly good. Not tonight!! Had a biryani and the vegetable sauce was extremely watery and totally spoilt the meal. It was like slop and had to keep spooning off the residue watery liquid at edge of plate. Rice and meat good but will not be ordering again as quite expensive for an out of town establishment. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

We got a takeaway last Friday order came through lovely and the food was absolutely bloody stunning!

Seriously this may be one of the best curries I have ever had, and I've had a lot!!

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Very disappointed with the service. The manager promised me a refund but did not actually do it because I left a genuine review on JustEat. He said it's against their "policy" to refund if someone leaves a bad review.

He has now offered a discount on my next order (which is never going to happen)

Would not recommend this place to anyone.