Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews sized pitches great site peaceful site camper van shower block shepton mallet stayed here a great stay glastonbury tor edd grass foot noise hedges roomy microwave cottage
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

We were on a road trip from Cornwall to Oxford. We stopped here for one night. After our trip we rated the places we stopped at taking into account, price, cleanliness, view and facilities. Glastonbury Cottages and Caravanning came out top. From the welcome we received to the beautiful view of the Tor. Lovely place which I can really recommend.

Room tip: Lovely walk up the Tor
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2021

Cottage clean but dated,shower ridiculous so small,toilet unsteady, very well equipped kitchen,unfortunately we found ourselves looking out onto a building site outside,very well located for other places of interest some good restaurants locally,stone henge being an hour away and the Wookey hole caves and mill (brilliant ) would we stay here again probably not !

Date of stay: June 2021
edd field, General Manager at Glastonbury Cottages and Caravanning, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2021

Very sorry to hear the Wheelwrights cottage was not to your liking, it is usually a favoured cottage for a lot of guests due to the view of the tor from the bedroom window. We do specify on our website at time of booking that the cottage is being offered at a reduced rate due to the ongoing works which are almost complete outside of the cottages entrance, but I do realise that sometimes these details can be missed and am sorry for that.
I have taken note of this issue you faced with the toilet and will address it tomorrow to get that corrected, I only wish you had notified me when we asked how everything was so I could have corrected that problem for you but will endevour to prevent that issue from happening again in the future.
We are glad you enjoyed the area though and sorry again that our accommodation was not to your liking.
Kind regards,

Edd

Reviewed 18 October 2020

clean and well set out site at the base of the famous tor. toilets and showers were spotless. great site for a stroll into town, or those wanting the trek up to the tor. we only stayed one night but wished we'd booked 2. the only downside was the proximity to the busy main road, didnt bother me but my partner was aware of the noise during the day. obviously nothing can be done about this

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank SparkyS50
Reviewed 6 October 2020

Storm Alex caused us to retreat back north from Exeter and we decided to break the journey back to Manchester at Edd's place. We had stayed a night during the week and knew we would be getting a great stay. I rang Edd and he was more than happy to welcome us back.

First off, of all the sites we stayed at through the week; Edd and Kim had the most comprehensive advice in the confirmation email, so we knew exactly the sensible covid measures that are in place on their site. This also ensured a contactless check-in.

Having a pitch right under the Tor was an absolute treat. Whilst the site is only over the hedge from a busy Shepton Mallet to Glastonbury road, noise wasn't really an issue. If the weather was only a little drier we could have sat outside and enjoyed the views more.

If I'm down in the south-west again, I'll be sure to give Edd and Kim a shout. Great site, fantastically maintained and perfectly clean!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed a night in the van. Its such a great location directly at the foot of the tor. Really friendly host. Very clean and organised site. Great shower block, even had microwave and honesty-box farm eggs.
Would definitely recommend and visit again! Thanks!!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple