Meare Manor
Millbatch Farm(Glastonbury)
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Glastonbury Hotel(Glastonbury)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$86
Agoda.com
Sunnyside B&B(Bridgwater)
US$87
Premier Inn Wells (Somerset)(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$86
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$177
US$155
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrotary clubham egg and chipsfull englishonly stayed the one nightinteresting historyfour postershower over batha bit tiredsmall roomlarge tvtwo singlesfire escapebooked a twin roomlovely hotelchain hotelfreshly cooked breakfastreceived a very warm welcome
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Nice straightforward b&b facilitities in a buiding withn some history to it. Handy for some lovely little Somerset towns and villages. Glastonbury nearby. Wedmore just up the road. Parking onsite, off-road.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 29 October 2017

I booked this hotel through Hotels .com were its listed as 4 star,unfortunately my stay was anything but 4 star.I got to the hotel at 18;45 on a Friday evening to be met by a member of staff who was just on her way home,I was given my key shown to the room which was fine and I have no complaint,I was then told that no food was available there is a bar but its closed,I was directed to a pub 1.5 miles away where I could get something to eat,Cooked breakfast I was advised was not available but some cereal could be left out and I could help myself.In hindsight I should have asked for a refund but after a long drive navigating the M6/M5 I was just ready to sleep.The followng day I returned after visiting friends to find this 4 star hotel doesnt service the rooms.
If your looking for a four star stay near Glastonbury this isnt it !

Room Tip: The room was clean and spacious
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Large room to accomodate a family of four! A short drive from the centre of Glastonbury. Clean, comfortable room and good service at a reasonable price. Would recommend to families travelling with children.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Meare Manor came to our rescue when we were let down by the B&B that we had booked with. We popped into Meare Manor to see if they could help. The proprietors were friendly and helpful, they found us a room. The room was very clean and comfortable and was reasonably price. Breakfast was included in the price and gave plenty of choice including full English. Great value, friendly service, I would definitely recommend the Meare Manor.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We'd read mixed reviews about this place, but I have to say it was clean, comfortable and very dog friendly. Our room was located at the back of the building in the new bit, which meant we had easy access to the fire escape which enabled us to let our dog out into the enclosed back garden when he needed it without having to traipse all the way down stairs. We had a lovely large bed, great flat screen TV, bath and shower, and our breakfast was lovely. The bath products were really nice too. Very nice people running the Meare and we had a great time. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2017