“Exceptional Service ”

and 1 more site!
Travelodge Glastonbury
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Glastonbury
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I have just returned from our third stay here in the last 12 months.
The rooms are spotless and spacious - everything you’d expect from a TraveLodge - but what sets this hotel apart are it’s staff.
I’m a disabled diabetic and on seeing me with a cold box on our first visit, the staff asked if I’d like them to freeze my cold packs. I now take extra packs and they are more than happy to rotate them.
On this visit I was even ‘told off’ by the staff for struggling with my suitcase.
The very helpful lass on the desk told me to ‘put her to work’!
All the staff we’ve encountered there have a smile on their faces and nothing is too much trouble for them.
We’re due back next April and I know we’ll have another great stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 21 September 2017

well worth the long drive for a peaceful rest for a few days Travel lodge very clean and comfortable and the staff friendly and welcoming very easy to find and within walking distance of Glastonbury town center

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The Travelodge is clean but bed was awful I don't think we got any sleep at all. This is a fairly noisy location as there's a pizza place and sandwich bar underneath/next door. Kids also play on bikes and skateboards in the car park till very late.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Poppy from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Glastonbury, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Thank you for submitting your review of our Glastonbury Travelodge.

We're pleased to learn your room was clean however it saddens us to hear noise impacted your stay. Further to this we would like to apologise that you did not enjoy our King Size Dreamer bed and will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department for you.

Thank you for posting your invaluable comments that will enable us to improve the service we offer.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Can't fault the cleanliness of this hotel. Not a speck of dust anywhere. No meals provided but you can purchase a breakfast box for £5 25 which consists of a tub of cornflakes small carton of milk small carton of orange juice and a muffin. Which I thought was rather expensive £5 a day for dogs. No lobby so you only have your bedroom to sit in

Room Tip: Ask for a quietly situated room. Although a no smoking establishment I did smell that someone was sm...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Emurichards
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Liz amazing really lovely receptionist, very friendly and helpful staff, clean hotel, close Glastonbury and street. Just ask reception and they go out of their way to help you with advise, more towels etc. You will want to go back as everyone in the area are friendly. Love pets too.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Niki from The Social Media Team at Travelodge Glastonbury, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us at our Glastonbury hotel.

Rest ensured, that we will take you comments for further encouragement within the hotel team to ensure a friendly welcome and a comfortable stay is provided again for your next visit with us.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and we hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glastonbury
5.1 km away
Wookey Hole Hotel
#1 of 1 in Wookey Hole
14.2 km away
Travelodge Yeovil Podimore

Been to Travelodge Glastonbury? Share your experiences!