US$111
Agoda.com
US$85
US$55
PremierInn.com
The Moat House(Acton Trussell)
US$154
US$147
Priceline
US$56
PremierInn.com
The Swan Hotel(Stafford)
US$133
TripAdvisor
Travelodge Stafford Central Hotel(Stafford)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewschinese restaurantcar parksausageice machinebeansalton towersbreakfast was includedbudget hotelplates and cutleryfree wifisofa bedgood sizeplenty of parkingexcellent value for moneytake awayconvenient locationground floor
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived on the evening. The front of house member of staff was really cheerful, warm and approachable. He explained all the relevant info without waffling. The room was very clean and there was a cot assembled like we requested when we booked online. We did ask for an extra blanket for the cot but was presented with a thin sheet. Luckily we had packed fluffy pjs for my son. The shower was surprisingly powerful and very clean. Breakfast was included in the price, which was very easy to access and hit the spot. Overall a really nice experience.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
GuestRelationSHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stafford M6 Jct. 13, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Hi Marie,

It's great to see you enjoyed your stay with us and that your first impressions were exceeded. Our team really do go all out to make your stay as comfortable as possible so it's great to see your check in was swift, efficient and all conducted with a warm welcoming smile.

We hope you will choose to stay with us again when next in the area where we will do all that we can again to exceed your expectations once more.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Earlier this year my wife and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Perth and we were very impressed with the standard of the place. Last night I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express, Stafford and found the standard to be, if anything, even higher.
Holiday Inn Express seems to have been very successful in recruiting young staff who are committed to the cause of giving good service - and then training them well. They are very pleasant and very willing to help. For a budget hotel chain the offering is exceptional.
The rooms are at least as large as those of Premier Inn, the beds are comfortable and the bathrooms are well designed. There is a large selection of TV channels - all without interference.
Downstairs there is a bar (which also serves pizzas, on request) and in the mornings there is a "continental" breakfast but which also offers scrambled eggs, sausages and beans - all included in the price. Even the continuous toaster was set to produce perfect toast. I could not fault the breakfast (which was well presented and very tasty) nor anything else about the hotel. Not only were they happy to let me take a coffee with me, on leaving (in my insulated mug) but they also offer special cardboard cups for this purpose.
It was great to have such good service for such good value (and I nearly forgot to mention the free newspapers!)

Room Tip: Avoid the "Catch Corner" pub/restaurant across the car park. The food was horrible.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert G

Hi Robert, great to hear from you and thank you for following up in your promise of leaving us a great review! We really enjoyed meeting you and enjoyed making sure all your requirements were met.

It really is touching to hear how you can see that our team receive thorough training and genuinely enjoy their work. Making sure your experience and satisfaction is at the heart of our business is very important to us and we are thrilled to have got it spot on on this occasion.

We hope you keep using our brand for many years to come and look forward to seeing you back at our Stafford hotel soon.

Kindest regards

Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 30 December 2016

As brilliant as ever. Normal booking in time 15.00. Due to commitment we requested 11.30 book in . No problem room was available on arrival. Hotel staff all very helpful. Hotel clean, tidy & comfortable. Have always used this hotel & will continue to do so

Room Tip: Disabled rooms available if required. Lift to all floors
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
GuestRelationSHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stafford M6 Jct. 13, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2016

It's wonderful to see we have exceeded your expectations once again Jovey and that you intend to stay with us time and time again. As you now know our team will do all that they can to get you checked in as soon as possible and always put your experience at the heart of our business.

We wish you a a very happy new year and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I waited 7 minutes to be checked in, the man on reception was in discussions with his colleagues, glanced over and totally ignored me, I had to walk up to him and asked to be be checked in! His appearance was scruffy he needed a wash, his suit was stained and he needs to trim his nails. Then the following morning at 10 the cleaner knocked on several rooms shouting room service, letting herself in disturbing us and other guests. Then we were running 15 minutes late, the cleaner knocked on our door, saying we should have checked out at 12, which I apologised but she kept on mumbling so I ended up shutting the door, she then reports me to the receptionist who also charged over to confirm it was 12 o'clock checkout! How unprofessional, if I am late I have a good reason. I am occasionally late at checking out but I have never experienced rude behaviour. I have stayed in other Holiday Inns but never experienced lousy service. I am a regular business user, some weeks its twice a week! I will not be using this hotel again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Hi Amy, we are so sorry to hear of our recent short fall during your stay with us. Our team usually receive fantastic feedback from our guests and our nearly always the highlight of their stay. We do operate a 'Do not disturb' system for the housekeeping allowing our guests to relax without disturbance up till check out at 12 noon, if the late check out has not been organised with our front desk team and no do not disturb sign is displayed on the door the housekeepers will knock again. It's such a shame that you will not use our hotel again based on the factors above, we are confident that with the use of the do not disturb sign your next stay would be considerably more enjoyable.

We wish you a very happy new year and hope you will give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Fantastic stay, spacious room. Please can you offer a wider range for vegetarians for a hit breakfast.
Lovely, friendly staff. Relaxing atmosphere and very easy to work in.
Car park close to reception, nice restaurant on site.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Many thanks Knitpicker we really appreciate you going out of your way to leave your feedback about your recent stay with us. Our included breakfast hot items include sausage, scrambled egg and beans which two are vegetarian options. We are looking to add new items to our breakfast selection in the new year which I hope will suit your needs.

We are thrilled to see the rest of your stay was fantastic and hope to welcome you back again very soon.