Stayed at this hotel for the second time last night, with my other half this time, when returning son to university after the Easter hols. All as before except only one bath towel and hand towel in our room despite putting 2 people on my online booking. Flagged this up to reception as we headed out to dinner after dropping our bags and receptionist advised they were concerned about carbon footprint so tended only to put one set in each room. Good policy but surely booking number details should override this? He asked if we would be happy for him to go into our room with the extra towels whilst we were out and we confirmed this. 2 hours later we returned to our room to find no additional towels which was frustrating. Had to return back down to reception and ask different receptionist who gave me towels to take back up.
Buffet Breakfast good again with wide selection of pastries, bread, crumpets, pancakes and cakes including seasonal hot cross buns as well as cooked items (£8.99 for the full breakfast). Only thing we missed was no hot chocolate in the hot drinks area.
Our room faced the road behind the hotel but only noticed traffic noise once woke up normal time in the morning so no issues. We visited next door Trentham Gardens for a nice walk in the morning (tho too early in the year for much flower other than daffodils) and also had a wonder through the interesting range of shops opposite.
Overall very good value at £54 for the 2 of us, in a location with a number of attractions right on the doorstep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 119 bedroom $10 million hotel is based within the 650 acre Trentham Estate. Family rooms, access rooms and double rooms are available for all business and leisure guests. All rooms are onsuite with Coffee and Tea making facilities, Hairdryers, Lcd Tv with freeview and air conditioning. Costa Coffe is available within the bar lounge and the Barest restaurant serves great value contemporary food. The Trentham Estate hosts a 60 outlet retail village, Italian Gardens, Garden centre,Monkey Forest, Church, and 650 acres of Woodland walks. Alton Towers , Wedgewood and Waterworld are great family attractions within close proximity to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stoke (Trentham Gardens) Hotel Stoke-On-Trent
- Premier Inn Trentham Gardens