1,665 results
All reviewsalton towersbunk bedsretail parkswimming poolpizza hutlovely hotelwater worldfamily roomlarge hotelexecutive roomchristmas partyleisure facilitiessteam roomleisure clubfestival parktoby carveryreception staff
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I booked to stay here overnight with my 11 year old niece as part of a trip to Alton towers. The rooms were spacious, clean and air conditioned. The beds were comfortable.

It was only 30 mins from Alton towers which was spot on and great value for money.

Food- the breakfast was fab, great range of choice for everyone. The hotel is located 2 mins from a retail park and there is plenty choice of restaurants nearby, we went to a tgis for tea which was about 3 mins in the car.

Would definitely stay again!

Only point for improvement- plug sockets... None near bed and were too low down to fit the plug for my straighteners in. Also the old iron left a rust stain on my white t-shirt, just as well I was just going back to the theme park and wasn't ironing a shirt for a meeting!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Traveller3737, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Hi Chrsty G
Thanks a million for the great review, I'm so pleased you had a fantastic stay with us. Sorry about the plug sockets and the iron....

Hopefully we will see you and your Niece again soon

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Was staying to go to Alton Towers. Was great as 30 mins away. Located right near a retail park, which had a Pizza Hut, Frankie and Bennys, cinema, bowling alley.
The kids loved the pool in hotel and the breakfast had plenty of vegeterian options.
All in all would stay again.

Hi Naf10

Thanks a million for the great review, so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would definitely stay with us again...

Hopefully see you again soon

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I stayed here in order to break a long drive south from Scotland to the New Forest. The hotel was excellent value for money, clean and comfortable. The fitness suite pool and spa, although small, was a bonus after a long drive. My kids enjoyed their stay too!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Traveller3737, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Hi Douggie W

Thanks a million for your review so pleased you had a great stay with us

Please do come back and visit again soon

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Bit out of town centre but easy to access off the motorway . Lovely swimming pool in gym facilities for guess. Set in lovely historic grounds. Rooms very pleasant . Had something to eat in the bar one night which was a nice meal.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Nzcactus

Thanks a million for the great review.

Plesae do come back and visit us again

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night due to having tickets for Alton towers. The hotel itself is really nice. The decor is lovely and the hotel itself is very clean. The rooms are spacious and as we had a family room we had a double bed, single bed & travel cot. All fitted in with lots of extra room. The room was cleaned to a very high standard. The bathroom was a little dated but it was extremely clean so that made up for it.

The restaurant serves amazing food and our sever Rihannon was welcoming and seated us near the toys so the children could play. I would highly recommend the nachos and the Camembert. Breakfast is buffet style which I really enjoyed.

The pool and jacuzzi are very clean and my only complaint is that you have to walk out of the changing rooms through the reception area to get to the pool and I felt a little exposed.

Other than that it was a great stay and I would definitely consider booking again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Traveller3737, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Hi Natasha3881

Many thanks for the great review I'm so pleased you had a pleasant stay with us. I will pass on your great comments to Rhiannon she will be thrilled.

Hopefully we will see you again soon