“Amazing coffee and cake. ”

Cragg Sisters Tearoom
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Aldeburgh
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We visited twice during our recent stay. The decaf coffee is best I’ve ever tasted.

Good selection of homemade cakes.

Dogs are welcome inside and out.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful find in Aldeburgh - a proper tea room with great selection of freshly made cakes (I had the ginger cake which was delicious) and a tea "menu".... Classical music playing in the background and dog-friendly too (even the dog got a yummy treat to eat!). Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant English tea room. Good service and lovely relaxing atmosphere.
Loved everything about it. Would recommend and come again.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Lovely pots of tea and good cake. Even offered hot water refill.
Cake from a limited but tasty looking selection.

1  Thank 811philipp
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

In need of a sit down and decent cuppa we saw this tea room and decided to go in. What a good choice, the staff were so friendly and efficient. It has the old worldly feel, we decided on fruit scones with jam & cream, with Aswan tea for me and house tea for my friend. The scones were warm and crumbly and melted in the mouth, excellent tea served in old style china cups and saucers. I recommend it as a place to relax. They also allow dogs in.