“Cold and bland ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Recently moved to the area so I'm trying out all the restaurants locally. Restaurant is well decorated and has a good ambience even though it wasn't busy. Everything was okay until I tried the food. The sauce in my madras was hot but the chicken was cold in the middle. Obviously pre cooked, a shame as this could be a great restaurant.
On a positive it's nice to see local waiters.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Visited by chance early evening staff pleasant and helpful some dishes were not familiar to us and detailed advice give, ordered chicken dansak and chicken special plus pickles and poppadoms very good.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Stumbled on this restaurant and can I say the food and service from Shar and his team was second to none !
I left my sunglasses there and he even posted them back to me too !
Top Service and thank you

Reviewed 12 June 2017

My son was visiting the UK for the first time in 5 years so our favourite restaurant Cafe Massala was our first choice to enjoy an evening dinner together.
The food and service were perfect and we look forward to our next visit very soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Had a bad meal there before but thought I was unlucky. Got a takeaway 5/6/17.
For some reason, they only put half portion of vegetable curry in container. Absolutely tasteless. Peshwari nan bread was the worst I've ever had. My wifes meal was equally bad. Thats twice on the trot had a bad meal. Will not be going there again.
Melford Valley just as bad!! I like real indian food, not the pap they serve up for cheapness!! Just because I am English, it doesnt mean I shovel any crap in my mouth!!
Had a biriani before which was just rice and chicken. I can do that at home!! That is not a biriani. No more indians for me, they are all the same crap!

2  Thank Martin D